Rome at Dusk Walking Tour
Roam through the streets of the Eternal City as you admire its iconic monuments, bathed in the golden light of the setting Sun.
- Enjoy a leisurely tour in the city as the daily hustle-bustle is calming down.
- Hear stories about the ancient city from your expert local guide.
- See some of the most iconic monuments, including the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain.
- Discover hidden gems of the city, such as Galleria Sciarra.
- Local Tour Guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Just as the tourist crowds are thinning and the Sun is beginning to prepare its descent, you will start your tour with an expert guide from the grand Piazza Venezia. Soak in the peaceful twilight atmosphere as you listen to the tales of ancient, Renaissance, and Napoleonic Rome. Head towards the Galleria Sciarra, one of the best hidden gems of the city. The opulent 19th-century structure displays stunning Art Nouveau frescoes in vibrant colors. Just a few steps from there, you will come upon one of the most famous fountains in Italy - the Trevi Fountain. Seeing the stunning fountain illuminated in the evening glow is a sight not to be missed.
The next stop is Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola. This masterpiece of Baroque architecture also features a beautiful artificial dome. From there, you will discover the beauty and history of Pantheon, the best well-preserved site of Ancient Rome. The last leg of your tour will bring you to the famous Piazza Navona square. The lively square is home to 3 exquisite fountains and the 17th-century Baroque church of Sant'Agnese in Agone. With the tour concluding in an area known for its restaurants and bars, you will have plenty of options for a hearty dinner (not included in the ticket).
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: From August 6, 2021, onwards, all sites that we visit in Italy will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 48 hours) prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior to your schedule, and we can help answer any questions you may have.
Daily at 5:30pm and 7:30pm
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is stroller accessible.
- This tour is not recommended for those with back problems or foot injuries.
- Service animals are allowed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 participants.
Infants aged 4 and under go free. Children aged 5-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Trajan's Column.
- Your guide will be holding a Carpe Diem Rome flag for easy recognition.
- Address: Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00187 Roma RM, Italy.
- You can arrive at the meeting point by walking from the Colosseum (an 11-minute walk).
- Alternatively, you can catch a local bus to Piazza Venezia, a 3-minute walk from the meeting point. Buses #40, #60, #64, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.