Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Tour
Explore the location where the city of King's Landing was shot in Game of Thrones during this guided tour. Get never-heard-before insider information about the set and shoot of this historic award-winning show.
- Enter King's Landing during this Game of Thrones-themed guided tour in Dubrovnik.
- Spot landmarks in the Old Town of the city that appear in the award-winning TV show.
- Listen to your tour guide let you in on behind-the-scenes secrets from the set and the shoot.
- Click pictures of the real-life locations of the Pile Gate and the Red Keep.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Expert local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Fort Lovrijenac
- Any meals and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Explore the Old Town of Dubrovnik, where the city of King's Landing was filmed in Game of Thrones. The show finished its last season as the most popular show in the world in 2019. During this tour, your guide will tell you stories and secrets from the set during the shoot. Most of the tour guides were extras or stand-ins in the show. Some even worked with the production crew. They have experienced the behind-the-scenes life of the Emmy award-winning show and will let you in on the secrets!
Interestingly, Dubrovnik was the capital of the Republic of Ragusa, a republic that dissolved after the 19th century. The most significant and iconic scenes in Game of Thrones took place in King's Landing over the 8 seasons- you'll find plenty of spots to explore with your guide. You'll see landmarks like the Pile Gate, where King Jeoffrey faced a riot from the citizens, Lovrijenac Fort (Red Keep), and the battleground for the Battle of Blackwater. Recall the scenes from the show that went on to make pop culture history during this unique and thorough guided tour!
know before you go
- It's recommended to wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Entrance to the Old Town inner city is free.
- Pile Gate: 10 mins
- Kolorina: 10 mins
- Dubrovnik West Harbour: 10 mins
- Fort Lovrijenac: 30 mins
- Old Town: 15 mins
- Church of St. Ignatius of Loyola: 15 mins
- Daily: 11am & 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Large Onofrio's Fountain.
- Address: Poljana Paska Miličevića 2000, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- It is located through Pile Gate, within the City Walls of Dubrovnik Old Town.
- Look out for a red umbrella with a Dubrovnik Walking Tours sign.
The meeting point is accessible by bus and on foot.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.