Game of Thrones
Whether you are a GOT fanatic or just want to explore the historical city of Dubrovnik, this tour is made just for you.
- Wander through the streets of Dubrovnik on this guided walking tour and discover some of the filming locations of the famous show Game of Thrones as well as a few historical sights of the city.
- Discover the real King’s Landing and learn more about the production process of the show.
- Wander through the Old Town and visit the Fort of St. Lawrence from where you can enjoy the scenic views of the Adriatic Sea.
- Grab a photo opportunity with the replica of the iron throne at the end of your tour.
- Licensed tour guide
- Free photo opportunity on the replica of the iron throne
- Entrance tickets for the fort of St. Lawrence
- Audio guide
super flexible cancelation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Whether you are a fanatic of Game of Thrones or just want to explore the city of Dubrovnik, this tour is perfect for you as you get to hear about some of the behind-the-scenes tales and facts as well as the historical significance the city holds.
Discover iconic Game of Thrones filming locations as you embark on this guided walking tour. Walk the same steps as your favorite Game of Thrones characters while discovering the real ‘King’s Landing’ and learn more about the production process of the show. Be escorted by your expert guide who is also a GOT fan and simply throw your questions to satisfy your curiosity.
Wander through the Old Town of Dubrovnik and explore several sites that were used in the show. Visit the Fort of St. Lawrence to enjoy the unending views of the Adriatic Sea. Your guide will hold up photos of the scene as you pass through each location which will help you place the scene right before your eyes. At the end of the tour, get a chance to click a photo with the replica of the iron throne.
know before you go
- Entrance tickets to the fort of St. Lawrence are not included in this ticket.
- In 2022 the entrance fee is 100 kn per person (around 13 €) or 0 Kn if you have a valid city walls ticket that was purchased a max of 72h prior to entering the fort. Entrance is to be covered on spot, upon entering the fort. They accept Kunas or credit cards.
- You can also buy entrance tickets for the city walls/fort St. Lawrence on the website of the Society of Friends of Dubrovnik Antiquities.
- Due to the stairs in and around the fort of St. Lawrence are not recommended for everyone.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
May 1 to Sep 30
- Daily: 12:15pm and 5pm
Oct 1 to Oct 30
- Daily at 12pm
- 2 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet the representative at Brsalje ul. 8.
- Address: Brsalje ul. 8, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Landmark: Pile Bus Stop/ Taxi Drop Off Point.
- A representative will be holding a DUBROVNIK WALKS ORANGE UMBRELLA
- The closest bus stop is Pile Bus Stop. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 1A,1B,1C,3, and 12 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.