Guided Tour (<30 Guests) of Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
Take a 3-hour guided tour of the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel and get an insight into the remarkable history and architecture of the Vatican. Skip the rush and get in with no ruckus with a priority entrance at the museum.
- Admire the cultural heritage of mankind - the Vatican Museums, and Sistine Chapel.
- Be led by a licensed tour guide to some of the major attractions and unknown spots missed by tourists.
- Give sight to those sore eyes by witnessing famous works of art from Raphael and Michelangelo.
- You can explore the museum and chapel for 3-hours.
- Priority entrance
- Expert tour guide
- Personal radios and earpieces
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Take a 3-hour tour of the Vatican Museum, one of the most desirable museums in the world, and hop into the world of art. Revisit the history of Vatican City with the help of a licensed tour guide and get a walk through the fascinating stories and events of the past.
Flocks of people are seen visiting the attraction every year to see the incredible works of art by Leonardo Da Vinci, Rafael, Titian, Caravaggio, Giorgio Vasari, and many others. Witness some of the world-famous masterpieces present at the Pinacoteca art gallery. You will be awestruck while walking through the Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of the Maps, and when you explore the painting in the Raphael room.
Take a stroll through the hall and spot paintings, statues, geographic maps that give an insight into the world during that era. Complete your trip by heading to the Sistine Chapel, the ultimate pearl of the Vatican. You will drop a jaw when you see the interiors of the Chapel and the frescos decorated by Michelangelo.
Experience all this without any hassle by skipping the line to the museum by enjoying the priority access.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English guided tour
- Italian guided tour
- French guided tour
- German guided tour
- Portuguese guided tour
- Russian guided tour
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- The Vatican Museums offer free tickets for visitors with mobility impairments (with certified invalidity exceeding 74%). Additionally, in the case of visitors lacking in self-sufficiency, free entry is extended to their companions.
- Certification of invalidity must be shown before the issue of the entrance tickets either at the Reception or at the Special Permits Desk, located in the entrance hall of the Vatican Museums.
- Compulsory Vatican dress code: visitors must wear clothing that covers their knees, arms, and back.
- Please note the chosen time must be respected and latecomers would not be accommodated.
- Mon to Sat: 12pm to 3:30pm
- The museum and Sistine Chapel are closed on Sundays.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Please check your final voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions.