Friday Night Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Tour
- Have a Vatican tour at night with a professional guide
- Arrive at the Vatican for an afternoon tour of the famed Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums with a local guide by your side
- Walk through the Sistine Chapel admiring the works of Renaissance painters
- Don’t miss Michelangelo’s ceiling painting including the Creation of Adam and The Last Judgement
- Tour the vast collections that adorn the Vatican Museums and be transported to a different era
- Follow your guide who will take you through The Gallery of Tapestries, the Geographical Maps, the stellar Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Candelabra, and the Pinecone Courty
A visit to the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums at night is one of the most sought after experiences in Rome.
Set out on a tour of the Vatican that brings you face-to-face with its many wonders. An experienced guide will take you to the Sistine Chapel where you can marvel at its fresco paintings. Get introduced to famous works of Renaissance painters like Sandro Botticelli, Pietro Perugino, and Domenico Ghirlandaio.
The highlight of the tour, the ceiling paintings by Michelangelo, will leave you enchanted. Keep your eyes peeled for his other masterpieces like the Creation of Adam and The Last Judgement.
Also, hop over to the vast Vatican Museums that are filled with masterpieces collected by Popes through the centuries. The Gallery of Tapestries, the Geographical Maps, the stellar Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Candelabra, and the Pinecone Courtyard are few of the marvellous collections that you cannot miss when you are at the museums!
- Skip the line access
- Professional tour guide
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Meeting Point: At the steps near "Caffe Vaticano" viale vaticano 199, Opposite The Vatican Museum Entrance