Universal Studios Singapore + Adventure Cove Waterpark™
Experience the best of two top notch entertainment theme parks in Singapore. From Southeast Asia’s first Hollywood theme park, Universal Studios Singapore, to the Singapore’s favorite water park which combines high-speed rides with marine life, Adventure Cove; you’re definitely going to have a thrilling time. Save time and money while gaining complete flexibility with this combo ticket that's valid for two months from the date of purchase and where the two parks can be visited on separate days!
- Day Pass to Universal Studios Singapore
- E-vouchers at Universal Studios Singapore Entrance
- Day Pass to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- E-vouchers at Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Express Pass
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
super saver combo ticket highlights
Universal Studios Singapore Ticket Highlights
Unlimited access to rides, attractions, and shows at the venue
Adventure Cove Waterpark™ Ticket Highlights
- Unlimited access to rides and waterslides at the venue
- Tickets valid for all attractions apart from immersive experiences
Universal Studios Singapore
Experience Hollywood in Southeast Asia! Enjoy the glamor and glitz of Universal Studios, one of Hollywood’s biggest productions, in the heart of Singapore on Sentosa Island. Your day promises to be full of adrenaline, activity, fun, frolic, and excitement regardless of your age. With plenty to offer to individuals of all ages, you’re bound to have a one-of-a-kind experience at this huge theme park.
The park is divided into seven different themed zones namely New York, Madagascar, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away, and Hollywood. Each zone holds its own charm and provides entertainment for all. Spend your day traveling across the different zones and trying out the different rides they have to offer. To know how to plan your day better, read our detailed guide on Universal Studios Singapore.
Adventure Cove Waterpark
Enjoy endless splashes of fun at Southeast Asia’s only aquatic water park where thrilling water slides and marine life encounters are located all in one place. You can get to zoom down Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster, snorkel with 20,000 tropical fish over a colorful coral reef, and feel the magic of wading and interacting with dozens of rays.
Adventure Cove Waterpark, true to its name, holds all kinds of aquatic wonders for people of all ages. It has 7 water rides, a water maze, and interactive experiences with marine animals. There are also 4 zones dedicated specially for kids to have fun. To plan your day, refer to our detailed guide on Adventure Cove Waterpark
Universal Studios Singapore
- The Express Pass allows you to skip-the-line access to select rides. This can be added to your base ticket at the venue
- The layout of Universal Studios Singapore is that of a ring, with a lake at the center. All the zones are built along the ring. Ensure you know the layout to avoid time-wasting and make use of the Universal Studios Singapore Map
- The timings of all show changes on a daily basis. Be sure to pick up the daily program sheet from the entrance to plan your day better
- Arrive early to beat the queues. Plan your visit on a weekday to minimize crowd size.
Select your ‘must-do’ rides beforehand and complete them before the queues get too long
- The park offers many facilities like lockers, baby centers, and nursing rooms which can be used at an additional charge. ATMs are also present at the venue
Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Please familiarize yourself with the park using the map at the entrance
- Any recording is meant for personal use only
- Please carry swimwear as it is a must for certain attractions
- The park offers locker facilities at an additional fee
- Due to the serious risk of injury, all children must be accompanied by adults at all points in the park
know before you go
Please refer to Adventure Cove Waterpark webpage for the latest operating hour
- Until 31 Mar 2020: 10 AM - 5 PM
- April & May 2020: 10 AM - 6 PM
Universal Studios Singapore: Please refer to Universal Studios Singapore webpagefor the latest operating hour
- Mar- 30 Apr 2020: 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- 1, 2, 9, 16, 23, 24 & 30 May 2020: 10:00 AM- 8:00 PM
- 1–5, 7-12, 14-19, 21-26 & 28-30 June 2020: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM
6,13,20 & 27 June 2020: 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Please note that the below USS activities will be suspended from 27 Mar 2020 until further notice, as part of the new COVID-19 measures:
USS Indoor Shows: WaterWorld, Pantages Hollywood Theater, Light, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg, Donkey LIVE, Shrek 4-D Adventure
USS Outdoor Shows: Mel’s Show, Rythem Truck, Raptor Show, FFA Dance of the Magic Beans, Madagascar Boogie Show, Velociraptor (converted into Meet & Greet)
USS VIP Experience · Sesame Street Character Breakfast
Lake Hollywood Spectacular: No scheduled performances for the month of Mar and Apr 2020
Hollywood Dreams Light-Up Parade: No scheduled performances for the month of Mar and Apr 2020
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure is closed for scheduled maintenance from 23 Mar- 9 Apr 2020
Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg is closed for scheduled maintenance from 8-21 May 2020
Both theme parks are located in close proximity to each other. To get to the venue by train take the Sentosa Express to the Waterfront station. By car, you can arrive by following the left lane on Sentosa Gateway. For a more scenic route, ride the cable car to the Imbiah station before taking the Sentosa Express till Waterfront Station.
This ticket is valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
The Express Pass allows you to beat the long queues on select rides at Universal Studios Singapore. You can purchase these tickets at an additional fee on your base ticket cost, at the venue. Your default tickets do not include the Express Pass.
Ultimate Marine Encounters:
At Adventure Cove you can delve into the ocean with special marine encounters. Tickets to these must be purchased separately and can be found in our Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets collection
• You will receive an email with your combo mobile voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to Global TIX Self-help kiosks at the lockers area located outside Universal Studios Singapore entrance between 10.00am to 6.00pm to redeem for your admission tickets. Photo Identifications may be required at the turnstiles.
• Proceed to Adventure Cove Waterpark Guest Services between 10.00am to 5.00pm to redeem for your admission ticket. No need to print. Please carry a valid photo ID for identification..
• Tickets are valid for 60 days from the scheduled day of the visit.
ratings & reviews
Resorts World Sentosa is honored to be awarded the SG Clean quality mark across our resort, including the Casino, hotels, attraction parks, F&B outlets, retail outlets, and convention center. The SG Clean Quality mark further highlights our commitment to safeguard our guests and Team Members’ well-being, by adhering to the National Environment Agency’s new benchmark of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists. For more information, please visit www.sgclean.gov.sg