Tower of London Crown Jewels tickets with St. Paul's Cathedral and Thames River Cruise
Explore two of London's most famous attractions: St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London. See the sparkling Crown Jewels, learn about the Tower's turbulent history, and take a cruise down the River Thames!
- Visit two of London's most iconic landmarks, St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London.
- Marvel at the iconic St. Paul's Cathedral and take in its sheer scale and splendor.
- Learn about the bloody history of the over 900-year-old Tower of London.
- Admire the priceless Crown Jewels collection there and see the world's most famous diamonds.
- Finish off your tour with a scenic cruise on the River Thames.
- Expert guide
- WiFi on-board
- Personal audio headset
- Superior coach USB charging on-board
- Entry and guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry and guided tour of the Tower of London
- River cruise between Tower and Westminster Pier
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Trace the history of two of London's most iconic landmarks: St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London. For more than 1,400 years, St. Paul's Cathedral has stood proudly over the highest point in the city. Sir Christopher Wren took 35 years to build it and you'll find out why on this tour as you explore its seven chapels, the massive crypt, and the beautiful interiors. You will be accompanied by an expert guide who will fill you in on fascinating stories of how the cathedral was rebuilt after the Great Fire of London, what priceless art lies inside and more.
Then, you will make your way to the Tower of London. In its long (and gruesome) history, the Tower's buildings and grounds served as a royal palace, a political prison, a place of execution, an arsenal, a royal mint, a menagerie, and a public records office. Built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, the Tower of London is also home to a real treasure. See some of the world's most famous diamonds like the Star of Africa and the Kohinoor, as well as plenty of crowns and royal regalia. After all your exploring, treat yourself to a relaxing river cruise on the Thames. See London from the water - a whole other perspective!
know before you go
- St. Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and during special events. On these days, we will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London.
- Please note, there are quite a few stairs within the White Tower at the Tower of London, and there is currently no disabled access.
Boarding commences at 12:45pm, and the tour concludes at Westminster Pier.
Jun 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 & 29
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Evan Evans Tours office.
- Address: 258 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, London SW1V 1BS, United Kingdom.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus station is Neathouse Place (Stop L), a 1-min walk from the meeting point.
- Buses #2, 36, 185, N2, or N136 will get you here.
- The nearest travel terminal is Victoria Station, a 5-min walk from the meeting point.
- Subway lines Circle, District Line, and Victoria or trains Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and southeastern will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.