Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride & Sandboarding
Embark on a unique adventure that lets you jump over the golden sand dunes of the Abu Dhabi desert in a 4X4 Land Cruiser and, afterward, experience desert life like Bedouin tribes continue to do to this very day. Take part in henna painting, sand boarding, and camel rides before ending the day with a buffet BBQ meal under the night sky.
- Make your way into the desert and enjoy an adrenaline pumping dune bashing session in a 4X4 Land Cruiser, made especially exciting due to the comparatively taller sand dunes of the Abu Dhabi desert.
- Drive over to a real camel farm and watch the sunset over the blazing desert.
- Head over to the traditional Arabic camp in the desert and get treated to Arabic coffee and dates as you watch a belly dancing show, try your hand at henna painting and smoke shisha.
- Enjoy a scrumptious BBQ dinner under the night sky along with soft drinks.
Enjoy Dune Bashing in a 4X4 Land Cruiser and Watch the Sunset Over the Desert
Once you're all picked up, you will make your way into the real desert of the Emirates capital. The sand dunes of Abu Dhabi's desert are known to be taller and wider than those of Dubai's desert, making it the perfect setting for a fun and exciting session of dune bashing in the 4X4 Land Cruiser you'll be transported in. Jump over the dunes with the sand flying everywhere, making your heart beat faster. You will then be taken to a quiet and peaceful camel farm where you can relax for a short while and catch your breath as the sun sets.
Head Over to the Traditional Arabic Camp in the Desert
You will be driven to camp where you can then settle in and try all the different activities available to make your experience as genuine and local as possible. Try on some traditional Arabic outfits and have the staff at the camp take photos of you as souvenirs. Watch the belly dancing and get a henna tattoo before you take a camel ride or go sand boarding under the supervision of instructors. Relax as you enjoy some shisha at the camp and watch the evening unfold. There is no shortage of things to do here.
Enjoy a Scrumptious BBQ Dinner Under the Night Sky
After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served with soft drinks and the live entertainment is sure to keep you occupied. Arabic coffee and dates will also be served to you, as is the custom for Arabic families to do for guests as a sign of respect and hospitality. Sit back and enjoy what is sure to be a highlight of your vacation!
- Round-trip transport in 4X4 air-conditioned Land Cruiser (Sharing Basis)
- BBQ Dinner
- Arabic Tea, coffee and dates
- Water & Limited Soft Drinks at camp
- 4×4 dune bashing
- Camel riding & Sandboarding
- Henna tattoo
- Sheesha Smoking
- Belly Dance
- Arabic dress souvenir photo (on your own camera)
Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at camp)
Know Before You Go
Timings & Availability
The safari is available every day. You will be picked up from your hotel accommodation at around 3:30 PM and will be returned to your hotel room by approximately 9:30 PM. The experience lasts approximately 6 hours.
The maximum seating capacity in any Land Cruiser is for six occupants and seating will be provided on a sharing basis.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets for children below 12 years of age are available at a reduced price of 190 AED. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE law and a child seat will be provided by our operator. Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Comfortable clothing on the warmer side is recommended during the winter months between October and March.
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Please note that pregnant women, participants with heart complaints, back problems or other serious medical conditions will not be admitted to this experience.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited.
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Kudos to all the dancers, entertainers, and staff who made us feel extremely welcome in a very foreign land: from me and my family, we loved this!
Dune bashing was in fact much more fun than I thought it'd be.
Need to specify that promoting "camel riding" on their tickets is vile- especially in today's day and age. As a vegan and environmentalist, I was disguisted by the sight of people enjoying torturing these animals
You will receive an email confirmation with your Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride & Sandboarding mobile voucher instantly. Please display this on a mobile device along with valid photo ID at the time of pick up from your hotel.
Tour begins and ends at your hotel, Abu Dhabi