FC Barcelona Fans Camp Nou Experience guided visit with Brunch
Live out your football dreams for a day with an exclusive visit to Camp Nou - home to the Barcelona F.C. since 1957. Arrive in style in an air-conditioned coach and skip long lines to head directly to the stadium. Explore the Camp Nou Museum that highlights the club's 100+ year-old history, showcased through the 23 Liga and 5 Champions League trophies. To top it off, walk down the Camp Nou pitch and take in a glorious panoramic view of the stadium, just as your favourite Barça player would. The tour includes the players' changing room, press box and tunnel to the stadium capped off with a light tapas meal with a beverage of your choice.
- Arrival at Camp Nou in an air-conditioned coach.
- Visit the Camp Nou Museum that showcases Barcelona F.C.'s 100+-year-old history.
- Relive the football club's glory days through the 23 Liga and 5 Champions League trophies proudly encased in glass cabinets at the museum.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Barcelona F.C. stadium from the Camp Nou pitch.
- Step into your favorite Barça player's shoes as you explore the changing rooms, press box and even the tunnel that leads to the stadium, where they enter from before every match.
- A bilingual guide who speaks both English and Spanish to accompany visitors.
- Cap off your visit with a light tapas meal with your choice of beverage.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
The world of football would be remiss without a mention of Futbol Club Barcelona, fondly called Barça by ardent culés and Barcelonistas. Based out of Barcelona in Catalonia, Spain, this football club was founded in 1899 by a group of Catalan, Swiss and English footballers led by Joan Gamper.
In its 119 years of existence, F.C. Barcelona has gone on to become one of the best football clubs in the world. It is one of the few clubs that is owned and run by the supporters themselves. The third most valuable sports team in the world worth about $4 billion, this Catalan club has 20 European and World Titles to its name. Several world-class footballers have worn the iconic Barça jersey, including Romario, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo and 'The Phenomenon' Ronaldo. Several famous players that have gone on to achieve greatness started off at the club's youth academy - prolific names that include Andrés Iniesta, Lionel Messi and Xavi.
Camp Nou became F.C. Barcelona's official stadium in 1957 after the previous stadium ran out of seating capacity. The stadium has undergone several renovations and changes, and today stands tall with a capacity of 99,354, making it the largest stadium in Europe.
Your tour begins from the meeting point in an air-conditioned coach that will take you to Camp Nou Stadium.
Once you reach the stadium, you will first be taken to the Camp Nou Museum, whose first floor, was renovated as recently as June 12, 2010.
You will start on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This modern museum now has new displays, large-format interactive walls and a wide collection of objects that showcase the history of FC Barcelona and the values that make Barça més que un club (more than a club).
The Camp Nou Experience revisits the lives of some of the best players in the world that have left a legacy behind, including Diego Maradona, László Kubala, Pep Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others. Feel the Barça spirit as you pass by the most areas in Camp Nou that includes the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where you can enjoy a glorious panoramic view of the whole stadium, a dream come true for any Barça supporter! This is followed by a visit to the press room and press box, the mixed zone, and the television studio.
The tour will be capped off by a brunch-appetizer that consists of a light tapas meal in the newly-constructed In Tour Bar. This leads directly to the stadium's grandstand as well. Your tour will conclude on the second floor that houses Camp Nou's amazing multimedia space that was also recently renovated and has generally been receiving favourable reviews from both visitors and club members.
The tour complete, you will now be free to explore the stadium on your own for as long as you please. Don't forget to take home some genuine F.C. Barcelona merchandise at the club's official store before you leave!
- Air-conditioned coach
- Bilingual guide who specializes in soccer.
- Transfer from meeting point to F.C. Barcelona Museum coach (one-way only).
- Entrance and guided visit to F.C. Barcelona Museum.
- Brunch-appetizer at the new In Tour Bar, composed of two tapas and a drink of choice (cava, beer or soft drink).
- Transfer from F.C. Barcelona Museum to city center.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Know Before You Go
- The tour to Camp Nou departs at 10 am. Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Due to match schedules, training sessions or special events, F.C. Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour if need be.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not recommended for people with physical disabilities.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your FC Barcelona Fans Camp Nou Experience Guided Visit with Brunch tickets shortly. Please download it on your phone or take a print out of it to display on the day of the tour.
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office, Carrer de Balmes nº 5.
Contact: 0034 93 317 64 54.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time of the booking only.
Julia Travels Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona