London Stansted Express: Superfast Train to/from Central London
Travel between the famous Stansted Airport and Liverpool Street in central London in a blazing 47 minutes on the Stansted Express. With ample space and sufficient luggage, you can enjoy a hassle-free journey. With First Class tickets, you can enjoy a quieter and less crowded atmosphere.
- Take the fastest route between central London and Stansted Airport.
- With First Class tickets, you can access the exclusive lounge at Liverpool Street on Platform 10, where you can enjoy complimentary tea
- Skip the rush-hour traffic of London, and experience the smoothest form of public transport.
Experience the incredible speed of the London Stansted Express as you cover the distance in just 47 minutes. By road, the journey is 53 kilometers and usually takes little over an hour to traverse. During certain hours, due to the large amount of road traffic in and near London, it can take longer than an hour. The train, however, will always require just 47 minutes to travel between the two locations. With trains available very frequently, there is a good chance that you will find a train in the next 10 minutes, regardless of the time you reach the station. On certain days of the week, such as Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, you can take a train as early as 3:40 AM to catch the early flight. The train will stop only once, at Tottenham Hale. Since Tottenham Hale station opens only at 5:20 AM during the weekdays, you will have to travel up to Liverpool Street to catch the train to Stansted. With abundant space, you can take a laid-back ride, while also having enough place to keep your luggage safe and within eyeshot. The First Class compartment interiors are quite grand, and there are significantly fewer people traveling on this. During the rush-hours, you might find that it is worth buying these higher-priced tickets. You can also avail a complimentary cup of tea or coffee, along with a newspaper, before you board the train.
- Pick-up and drop-off services from your hotel
## Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking, please choose the variant that best suits your needs.
Standard Ticket - One Way: You can travel between Liverpool Street Station and Stansted Airport once.
Standard Ticket - Round Trip: You can travel between Liverpool Street Station and Stansted Airport , and also take a return journey within 30 days.
First Class Ticket - One Way: You can ride in the comfortable and plush First Class compartment between Liverpool Street Station and Stansted Airport.
First Class Ticket: Round Trip: You can ride in the First Class compartment between Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport, and also avail a return journey within 30 days.
Liverpool Street to Stansted Airport
- Monday and Friday only - 3:40 AM, 4:10 AM.
- Monday to Friday - 4:40 AM, 5:10 AM, 5:25 AM, 5:40 AM, 5:55 AM. every 15 minutes until 4:25 PM, 4:39 PM, every 15 minutes until 7:09 PM, 7:25 PM, every 15 minutes until 10:55 PM, 11:25 PM.
- Saturdays - 3:40 AM, 4:10 AM, 4:40 AM, 5:10 AM, 5:25 AM, 5:40 AM, 5:55 AM. every 15 minutes until 10:55 PM, 11:25 PM.
- Sundays - 4:10 AM, 4:40 AM, 5:10 AM, 5:40 AM, 6:10 AM, 6:25 AM, 6:40 AM, 6:55 AM, every 15 minutes until 10:55 PM, 11:25 PM.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your London Stansted Express: Superfast Train to/from Central London ticket voucher shortly. Please take a printout. Show the printout with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Liverpool Street Station, Liverpool St, London EC2M 7QH, UK
How to Get There
By Bus: Get off at Liverpool Street Station using buses 8, 26, 35, 42, 47, 48, 78, 135, 149, 205, 242, 344, 388, L1, L2, L3, N8, N26, N205.
By Subway: Get off at Liverpool Street using lines Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan.
The ticket is valid for a period of 30 days of the travel date.
Stansted Airport, Stansted CM24 1RW, UK, Stansted