Skip The Line Guided Tour of Louvre Museum
Enjoy a tour with skip-the-line access of the Royal Palace and the Louvre with all its beautiful works of art with these tickets from Headout! Don’t miss your chance to see the Mona Lisa in person along with works from several other celebrated artists and sculptors.
- Skip-the-line access to the Louvre and all its sections.
- See works of art from several periods in History including Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Greek and Roman artefacts. These include works like the Mona Lisa, the Dying Slave, the Venus de Milo, the Ship of Fools, and Bacchus.
- Explore the Royal Palace and the Napoleon Apartments whose opulent interiors will give you an idea of how French aristocracy lived.
- Explore the courtyards of the Louvre Museum
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Louvre is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. Once a Royal Palace, it was later converted into a public museum at the end of the French Revolution. Today, the Louvre houses one of the most expansive art collections in the world, with pieces from all time periods. Notably, the museum has pieces from the Egyptian civilization, the Mesopotamian civilization, the Greek and the Roman civilizations, along with pieces of Islamic art. A visit to the Louvre allows you to see all these art pieces, including Da Vinci’s most famous work – the Mona Lisa. If you enjoy history and classical art, then make sure your visit the Louvre at least once while you are in Paris.
Once you join the tour, you will be guided through all the sections of the Louvre by your Tour Guide. The Tour Guide will narrate to you all the details relevant to each section while highlighting the most notable pieces. Once the tour is over, you are free to stay and explore for as long as you wish.
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission into the Louvre
- Headsets when appropriate
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
- The tour ends inside the Louvre, and you can stay inside for however long you want afterwards.
- Parties of 7 or more people may be split up into multiple groups.
- Extra security measures may be implemented at the venue, so please be patient with security personnel.
- Large bags may not be allowed inside. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash is prohibited.
- Please meet the guide before the departure time. Late guests will not be accommodated.
- The tour includes skip-the-line access; however, some areas may be unavoidably crowded.
- The tour guides can be identified by their blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point.
Meeting times: 9:30am, 11:15am, 2:15pm, 6:15pm
Departure times: 9:45am, 11:30am, 2:30pm, 6:30pm
Duration: 3 hours
AM & PM tour: 1st January 2018, 7th January 2018, 4th February 2018, 4th March 2018, 1st May 2018, 14th July 2018, 15th August 2018, 7th October 2018, 4th November 2018
PM tour: 30th April 2018
No restrictive dress codes. Wear clothes that allow you to walk around comfortably. As a courtesy, ensure you dress bearing in mind the presence of families and children.
The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
You can reach the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel by bus, metro, and train. For more information, you can visit this site.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled for a full refund up to 48 hours in advance.
How To Use Your Tickets
Soon after booking your ticket you will get a confirmation email with your mobile vouchers instantly. Show these vouchers to the tour guide at the venue to join the tour.
Your guide will meet you at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries).
The tickets are valid for the day that is specified while booking.
Arc du Carrousel, Paris