Louvre Guided Tour - Comprehensive [3 Hours]
Enjoy a tour with skip-the-line access to the Louvre with all its beautiful works of art with these tickets from Headout! Don’t miss your chance to see the Mona Lisa in person along with works from several other celebrated artists and sculptors.
- Skip-the-line and gain access to the Louvre and all its sections in the company of a friendly, expert local guide.
- See works of art from several periods in History including Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Greek, and Roman artifacts.
- On this specially-crafted tour, discover the secrets and stories of the Mona Lisa, as well as other masterpieces like the Dying Slave, the Venus de Milo, the Ship of Fools, and Bacchus.
- Visit the museum while it is less crowded and appreciate the stunning collection of paintings, sculptures, and architecture on this exclusive tour.
- Explore the courtyards of the Louvre Museum to your heart's content!
- To ensure that you don't miss out on any of the commentary provided by your guide, you will be provided with audio headsets.
- Skip-the-line access to the Louvre
- English or Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you shouldn’t miss this
The Louvre is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. Once a Royal Palace, it was later converted into a public museum at the end of the French Revolution. Today, the Louvre houses one of the most expansive art collections in the world, with pieces from all time periods. Notably, the museum has pieces from the Egyptian civilization, the Mesopotamian civilization, the Greek and the Roman civilizations, along with pieces of Islamic art. A visit to the Louvre allows you to see all these art pieces, including Da Vinci’s most famous work – the Mona Lisa. If you enjoy history and classical art, then make sure your visit the Louvre at least once while you are in Paris.
Once you join the tour, you will be guided through all the sections of the Louvre by your tour guide. The guide will narrate to you all the details relevant to each section while highlighting the most notable pieces. See the beautiful Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory, the great French neoclassical paintings, and the masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance. Discover hidden treasures as well as crowns studded with precious jewels, ancient Egyptian antiquities, sublime Greek statues, and much more. Once the tour is over, you are free to stay and explore for as long as you wish.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Extra security measures may be implemented at the venue, so please be patient with security personnel.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash is prohibited.
- Please meet the guide before the departure time. Late guests will not be accommodated.
- The tour includes skip-the-line access; however, some areas may be unavoidably crowded.
- The tour guides can be identified by their blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point.
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask in the museum, please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided at both entrances to disinfect hands and must be used before entering the building.
- Social distancing rules and preventive measures must be respected in the museum.
- For sanitary and safety reasons, some changes will be made to the services on offer: the cloakroom will remain closed, meaning that motorcycle helmets, suitcases, and large bags will not be allowed in the building.
Until Mar 27, 2021
- Mon, Wed, Sat & Sun at 9:45 AM
- Group size: 15
Mar 27, 2021 onwards
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun at 9:45 AM and 2:30 PM
- Group size: 24
The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Large bags will not be allowed inside as there are no storage facilities. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
Infants aged 0-3yrs can go in for free. Children aged 4-14yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.