Abu Dhabi Mosque and Ferrari World Tour from Dubai
Cover the best sights of Abu Dhabi with this one tour, which will take you to one of the largest and most beautiful mosques in the world as well as the most thrilling amusement park in the country. Explore the enchanting beauty of Sheikh Zayed Mosque and try your hand at the record-breaking rides at Ferrari World, as you spend the day in the capital of the country.
- Enjoy a day tour of two of the most iconic sights in Abu Dhabi
- Get a guided tour of the grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque and learn about its rich history
- See the world’s largest carpet in the main prayer hall
- Head over to the stunning Ferrari World Theme Park
- Experience over 20 groundbreaking rides and attractions, including the world’s fastest roller coaster - ‘Formula Rossa’
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
One of the most iconic and historic monuments in Abu Dhabi is undoubtedly, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This magnificent structure has become the symbol of Abu Dhabi and for good reason. It is the largest mosque in the UAE and the eighth largest in the world. It can accommodate upto 40,000 people at a time and has become the central place of worship for the citizens of this Emirate. The structure is made up of mostly natural materials like marble, stone, gold and semi-precious stones. The mosque is also home to the world’s largest marble mosaic and the world’s largest carpet, not to mention the seven chandeliers, made up of thousands of tiny Swarovski crystals, which only add to its grandeur.
Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi is one of the most exciting theme parks in the world. With numerous accolades to its name, including the coveted - "Middle East's Leading Tourist Attraction" at the World Travel Awards 2015 & 2016, this park is perfect for people of all ages. With over 20 rides, including 4 roller coasters, 2 shows and other family rides, this theme park is definitely one for the bucket list.
Your tour begins with complimentary pickup from your hotel in Dubai. Once you are picked up, you will head to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque for the first half of your tour. Here, you will meet your guide who will take you on an informative tour of the mosque as you learn about its structure, architecture and rich history.
Once you are done with the mosque, you will be taken to Yas Island, where the famous Ferrari World and Formula 1 Yas Circuit are situated. Your ticket includes admission into Ferrari World, where you can spend 4-5 hours before your guide meets you at the end of the tour. From here, you will be dropped at either Emirates Mall or Dubai Internet City Metro, depending upon your preference.
Know Before You Go
This tour begins at 9 a.m. with pick up from your hotel in Dubai. The entire duration of this tour is approximately 9 hours from pick up till drop off. You will be dropped off at either Emirates Mall or Dubai Internet City Metro.
You will get about 4-5 hours at Ferrari World.
- For the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, women will be required to cover their head with a scarf and are not allowed to wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits. Men visiting the mosque must wear long trousers.
- The pick-up time could be anywhere between 15-50 minutes, depending upon your hotel. People who do not intend to get picked up from the hotel can come to Dubai Internet City Metro to get picked up for the further tour.
- There is no hotel drop off. You will be dropped off at either Emirates Mall or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- The vehicle coming to pick you up will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes at your location, before moving onto the next pick-up point.
- You will get a Ferrari World Bronze Pass as part of this tour.
Note: Please note that the ride, the Flying Aces won't be available from 5th March 2019 to 27th March 2019, due to annual maintenance. However, other rides will be available as usual.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
Tour starts from your hotel, Dubai