Seeing multiple attractions in a historic city like Prague can be expensive, but not when you're using the Prague Card! A must buy for visitors who want to see everything the city has to offer, the Prague Card gives you access, many times at discounted rates or free of cost altogether, to popular and iconic attractions like Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, and the Royal Palace, among the 80+ attractions that it covers! You also get travel on public transport, including bus, metro, tram and river ferries for free, along with getting free bus transfers to and from the airport! All in all, the Prague Card is a tourist's best friend!
Prague Card Components
- Public Transport: Free unlimited travel on Buses, Metros, Trams, River Ferries and Petřín Funicular.
- Airport Transfers: Free travel on the airport express for your airport transfers
- Entry to Prague Castle and Jewish Museum: Free access to the largest castle complex in the world along with the famed Jewish Museum, and it's related synagogues and sites.
- Bus Tour: Enjoy a 2 hour historic bus tour of the city which will allow you to visit some of it's most iconic landmarks.
- Discounted Experiences: Receive up to 50% off on select tours, cruises, concerts and even meals at restaurants, making your stay in the city that much more convenient.
- Entry to Attractions: Enjoy free entry to 50 attractions and heavy discounts on entry to another 30 attractions.
- 130+ Page Prague Guidebook with descriptions and information about different attractions!
Prague Card Highlights
- Visit over 80 sites and attractions all over the city with just one card!
- Choose from three comfortable options - 2, 3, and 4 day cards.
- Enjoy access to top attractions like the Old Town Hall, St Vitus Cathedral, Prague Castle and more!
- Enjoy unlimited travel on local transport options like buses, metros and trams, including transfers to and from the airport.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
The Prague Card is a super efficient and convenient way of experiencing what Prague has to offer. Since the pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase, you can purchase your pass in advance and then plan your visits accordingly, without worrying about the expiration of the pass. Enjoy it for the number of consecutive days that you choose once you activate the card with one time entry to every attraction.
The Prague Card allows you to experience every part of the city in the most cost effective and hassle free way, giving you access to over 80 attractions, either for heavily discounted rates or entirely free of cost since it is included with the card. Feel free to make the most of it and visit as many attractions as possible in the 2, 3 or 3 day card options since the more you visit, the more you save!
Hassle Free Travel
The Card also allows you unlimited use of public transport for the duration of the card that you have chosen so getting from one attraction to the other is not only easy but doesn't break the bank either. You also don't have to worry about getting to and from your hotel to the airport since the card also gives you free access to the Airport Express.
You will also receive an encompassing, 130+ page guidebook along with the Prague card, which gives you information about each attraction in various languages so you never have to wonder what to see next!
Is This Card Good For Me?
The Prague card offers so many options and benefits that it will surely be of use whether you're looking to explore the city alone or with a group while visiting, or even if you're a native, looking to get to know your own city a little better. Undoubtedly, the greatest benefits are the easy of traveling across the city and the money you save with the pass on entrances.
3 Day Prague Card: 1810 Kč
Day 1: Historical Prague Bus Tour : 390 Kč
Day 1: Prague Castle Tour B : 250 Kč Day 1: National Gallery - Sternberg, Schwarzenberg and Salm Palaces : 440 Kč
Day 2: Old TownHall and Old TownHall Tower : 250 Kč Day 2: Jewish Museum : 330 Kč Day 2: Kinsky Palace and St.Agnes Convent : 370 Kč
Day 2: Stone Bell and Golden Ring House : 270 Kč
Day 3: National Museum and Prague City Museum : 350 Kč Day 3: Troja Chateau and Veletržní Palace : 370 Kč Day 3: 3 Day Transport Pass : 310 Kč
Total: 3330 Kč
A 3 Day Prague Card will cost you 1810 Kč whereas the full price of the attractions you could see in three days along with the cost of using transport to get around would cost you 3330 Kč, which means purchasing the card would save you approximately 45% of your money!
- Admission to the top museums, castles, and attractions in Prague like the Old Royal Palace and City of Prague Museum
- Unlimited travel on Buses, Metros, Trams, River Ferries and Petřín Funicular
- 2 hour historic bus tour of the city
- 130+ Page Prague Guidebook with descriptions and information about different attractions and suggestions about your stay
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking you will be asked to choose between a 2 day, 3 day and 4 days Prague card. Please ensure that you're choosing the option that is most suitable for you.
The Prague Card is valid for one year from the date of purchase and can be activated any time within that year for the number of consecutive days chosen at the time of booking.
The card is non-transferable and is only valid if the holder's name and the starting day of the use of the card is filled out on the back of the card so please do ensure that this done. The card is activated in the card reader at the first attraction you visit and is then valid for the time period you chose at purchase.
Super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 12 hours in advance for a full refund.
Loads to see and discover in the city of Prague. Bus tour is really worth-it and the guide book really helped us plan our itinerary better.
Really enjoyed using the many perks of this card. St. Vitus Cathedral is an absolute must-visit.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive another email with your mobile voucher shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at any of the collection points mentioned below.
Please note that the Prague Card must be collected in person from one of the following collection centers located in the city: Prague Airport, Terminal 1 Arrival Hall, Prague City Tourism IC- 8 AM to 8 PM Prague Airport, Terminal 2 Arrival Hall, Prague City Tourism IC- 8 AM to 8 PM Prague Center, Old Town, RYTÍŘSKÁ Street 12, corner with Na Můstku street, Prague City Tourism IC- 9 AM to 7 PM Prague Center, Old Town Square, Old Town Hall, Prague City Tourism IC- 9 AM to 6 PM Please note, you must present a passport or other valid ID at the time of collection.