Barcelona By Land & Sea - Hop On-Hop Off Bus + Boat Tour
Explore the city at your own pace with this combo that lets you hop on and hop off unlimited times on the two main bus routes through Barcelona and also lets you sightsee by embarking on a relaxing 40-minute cruise.
- View Barcelona from two completely different perspectives: Discover its streets and monuments with the Hop-on Hop-off bus tour, and soak in its Mediterranean coast with a relaxing boat cruise.
- Marvel at the best of Antoni Gaudí's creations such as the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and many others.
- Visit the forest covered mountain of Tibidabo where an old-fashioned theme park, and the Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor adds to the charm.
- Enjoy a range of services onboard like free wifi, maps, earphones, and an audio-guide in 15 languages.
- Take in panoramic views of Barcelona from a unique vantage point as you cruise along the Mediterranean sea on a boat.
Discover a gorgeously complex city
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace, unhurried, by land and sea, this is your choice. The Double-decker Barcelona City Tour bus allows you to hop on and hop off unlimited times throughout the day with the same ticket. Travel at your own pace and catch the vibrant vibe of Barcelona. Barcelona is everything and more. The city is a sorceress that gets under your skin and steals your soul without knowing. From monuments in Romanesque and Renaissance styles to Gothic spires and artistic curves, it's no surprise that Barcelona was the creative playground of Antoni Gaudi.
Hop-on, Hop-off anytime, anywhere!
The bus tour offers unreal panoramic views of the city. With a range of services, like free wifi, maps and plans, and an audio-guide, you can familiarize yourself with the historic tales and wonders of artistic Barcelona. Included in the ticket price are exciting discounts for different establishments throughout the city, which you will receive when you board the bus. The new buses are fully equipped to enhance your experience. They are adapted for people with reduced mobility and boast of an electric roof in the case of rain. Moreover, an attendant is always available onboard for any of your needs or requirements!
Cruise on the Mediterranean
The cruises out of Barcelona are almost seductive. Port Vell, the area of the city that houses the industrial port is where you’ll find restaurants, bars, an IMAX theater, and the largest aquarium in Europe. Discover an old world with a Mediterranean cruise that lets you experience something different at every bend. A must-see for anyone taking a cruise from Barcelona with time to spare is a stroll down Las Ramblas – the pedestrian walkway in the heart of the city that will take you past restaurants, bars, shopping highlights, souvenirs, street performers, vendors, and an old, historic opera house.
In the next step of your booking, you'll be allowed to choose between the following:
- 1-day pass
- 2-day pass
- Air-conditioned Hop on hop off bus ticket across 2 routes
- West and East City Tour Routes
- Free Audioguide in 15 languages
- Boat tour ticket
- Free Barcelona Attraction Discount Vouchers
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour:
The Barcelona City Tour bus runs from 9 AM to 7 PM in Winter and 9 AM to 8 PM in Summer.
The Boat Tour:
January & February: Daily at 12:15 PM and 1:15 PM
March: Daily at 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM & 3:15 PM
April, May & June: Daily at 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:15 PM, and 5:15 PM
July, August & September: Departures every 30 min from 11:15 AM to 7:15 PM
October: Daily at 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM & 3:15 PM
December & November: Daily at 12:15 PM and 1:15 PM
- There will be a bus departing every 5-25 minutes depending on the season.
- The boat departs every 30-60 minutes depending on the season.
- Bus: Both routes depart and end at Plaça Catalunya.
- Boat: Starts and ends at Las Golondrinas stand in Port Vell, in front of Colombus Statue.
The buses run along two routes. West and East.
- Plaça Catalunya
- Catedral-Barri Gòtic
- Port Vell
- Museu d’Història de Catalunya
- Port Olímpic
- Platja del Bogatell*
- Nova Mar Bella*
- Glòries-Torre Agbar
- Sagrada Familia
- Recinte Modernista Sant Paul
- Park Güell
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
(*) Winter Tour (2/11 to 25/03): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori.
West/ Orange Route:
- Plaça Catalunya
- Arc de Triomf
- El Born- Ciutadella-zoo
- Passeig Colom
- World Trade Center
- Jardins de Miramar
- Fundació Joan Miró
- Anella Olímpica
- MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya
- Poble Espanyol
- Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe
- Plaça d’Espanya
- Estació de Sants
- Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona)
- Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial- Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes
- l’Illa Diagonal
- Av. Diagonal
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Plaça Catalunya.
- The boat tour is not guided
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your tickets via email. Please print your voucher twice (one for the Barcelona City Tour and another fro the Ecotour Boat Tour)
- You can begin your hop on-hop off tour at any of the Barcelona City Tour stops by showing your printed voucher to the driver when getting on board.
- The bus departs and ends at Placa Catalunya.
- The Boat Tour starts and ends at Las Golondrinas stand in Port Vell, in front of Colombus Statue.
These tickets are valid for the date chosen during purchase.