S.E.A Aquarium™ Tickets
Immerse yourself in the biggest aquarium in Singapore and learn about the surreal life present underwater at the South East Asia (S.E.A) Aquarium with these discounted skip-the-line tickets that give you total flexibility with a two-month validity.
- Visit the famed South East Asia (S.E.A) Aquarium and witness aquatic life at its finest.
- With Skip-the-Line access, worry not about winding queues as you would receive direct access to the aquarium's famed zones.
- With over 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, spread across 10 zones and 49 habitats, you will get to embark on an aquatic expedition like never before!
What to Expect
The S.E.A. Aquarium is one of the most popular attractions in Singapore and a must for visitors to the city. Here, you can explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa. The Aquarium is home to diverse species of marine animals across different habitats and guests will be awed by the fascinating marine life under the sea.
Once you skip the line and enter the Aquarium, you will feel as though you're walking right through the oceans of the world as you gaze at more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species. The S.E.A. Aquarium journey will take you through 49 habitats in the 10 zones, which features the Open Ocean, Red Sea, East Africa, and the South China Sea, to name a few, all of them are home to exotic species that are taken care of exquisitely in these replicas of their natural habitats. Furthermore, just to top off your S.E.A Aquarium experience, you can head to the Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora for a fine-dining experience or S.E.A.Side Snacks if you need a quick bite. Whatever you do, though, ensure that you get to spend plenty of time at the aquarium's centerpiece display, the Open Ocean Habitat, featuring a viewing panel measuring 36 meters in width and 8.3 meters in height – a spectacular window into a serene blue world teeming with marine animals including manta rays and giant groupers as well as schools of fish, truly replicating what the deep ocean looks like. In fact, since the Open Ocean Habitat is a registered diving site, you'll even be able to see divers swimming around and interacting with the marine life. What better way to spend a relaxing day?
You also have the option of visiting the Maritime Experiential Museum. The Maritime Experiential Museum is an immersive way to learn about the Maritime Silk Routes of days gone by, as well as the journeys of famous mariners in a way where you yourself become the explorer. With a single coherent narrative across 15 thematic galleries which include state of the art multimedia presentations and hands-on exhibits, the museum makes for an epic sea faring voyage through space and time.
- S.E.A Aquarium Ticket.
- Access to all 10 zones of the Aquarium.
- Maritime Experiential Museum Ticket (Optional).
- Entry to Typhoon Theatre.
Know Before You Go
- Please note that entry to Typhoon Theatre is not included. Tickets to Typhoon Theatre can only be purchased directly from the venue.
- Should you want to purchase tickets to The Maritime Experiential Museum as well, please choose the correct variant during the next stage of booking which includes access to both S.E.A Aquarium and the Maritime Experiential Museum.
S.E.A Aquarium is open daily from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
Guests travelling in wheelchairs can access most of the routes in S.E.A. Aquarium. Ocean Dome can be accessed by the lift located along the back of the Ocean Gallery.
To get to S.E.A Aquarium by train take the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivo City. To get here by the public bus system take route RWS8.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- You will receive an email with your S.E.A Aquarium mobile voucher shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the guest services counter at the entrance of S.E.A Aquarium between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at the Guest Services Counter at the entrance of S.E.A Aquarium.
- The Guest Services Counter is next to the elevator near the entrance.
Your tickets are valid for 2 months from the date of purchase.