Tiger Brewery Tour
- Learn all about beer: how it's made and how it's consumed
- With a professional guide, gain insights into the rich history and heritage of Singapore’s iconic beer.
- Sampling session of the various brews in the Tiger Tavern
- Beer connoisseur to answer any beer related questions
Your beer tour starts off at the Visitor Centre at the Singapore Tiger Brewery where you’ll learn all about the iconic beverage. Discover the ingredients used in different brews and the intricate details considered while brewing a glass of your favorite drink. Smell the strong aroma of malt and learn about the brewing process at the Brew House.
Once done, learn the art of pouring a perfect glass of draught beer. Enjoy a glass of the freshest Tiger Beer along with other brews during the beer sampling at the Tiger Tavern. Be sure to ask the guide any question you might have regarding any part of the process.
- The experience is for individuals who are 18 and above
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Guided tours happen every 1 hour starting from 1 PM until 5 PM. You are requested to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour
You will receive an email confirmation. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tiger Brewery, 459 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore, Singapore