Singapore Cable Car Dining Experience
Hop into a cable car and feast your eyes on the most amazing views of the city while you savor the best of delicacies that Singapore can offer, under the night sky.
- An experience like no other to remember forever- dine on Singapore’s famous Cable Car on Mount Faber
- Dig in to a sumptuous meal, across two rounds of the cable car
- You can also choose the 4-course meal option, across three rounds of the cable car
- See stunning views of Mount Faber and Sentosa island as you enjoy your meal
Experience the best way to enjoy unforgettable sights of beautiful Sentosa- enjoy panoramic views from a unique vantage point as you dine with your loved ones on the cable car itself! Hop into a cable car and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and all its icons. Enjoy many stunning photo opportunities around the lush greenery here. With a welcome drink and a carefully prepared meal, relax and enjoy the whole ambiance!
Singapore Delights Menu
- Traditional Hainanese chicken rice with condiments
- Wok Fried Chilli Crab Meat with Mini Mantou
- Tim Sum Crispy Prawn Wanton, Malay Style Tahu Goreng with Peanut Sauce
- Rainbow Cake
Premium Dining Menu
- Chilled king prawn
- Shellfish consomme
- Char Grilled Angus Beef Sirloin with Mashed Potato
- Mushroom Ragout & Thyme Juice or
- Almond Crusted Chilean Sea Bass with Edamame puree, baby vegetables, haricot beans and carrot basil cream
- Dessert: Cheese Mousse with Wild berry Compote
- Marinated Portobello Mushroom
- Roast Butternut Pumpkin & Apple soup
- Pan Fried Potato Cutlet
- Dessert: Haagen Daaz Mango Sorbet
Know before you go
- The experience will begin at 6 PM and end at 9 PM. This will include two round trips in the cable car.
- For customers arriving after 7 PM, the trips will be reduced to one round only.
Cable Car Mount Faber Line will be closed from the 23rd of September to the 30th of September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation on the 1st of October 2018. The Sentosa Line, on these dates, will continue as usual from 9:00AM – 10:00PM (last boarding at 9.30PM).
Cable Car Sentosa Line will be closed from the 17th of September to the 22nd of September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on the 23rd of September 2018. Mount Faber Line, on these dates, will continue as usual from 9:00AM – 10:00PM (last boarding at 9.30PM).
- Menus are subject to changes without prior notice.
- The food is Pork and lard free but not halal certified.
- Each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 people and if your group consists of more than 4, then you will be split up in different cabins.
- Faber Peak Singapore is about 7 minutes from Harbourfront Metro station.
- Take Exit B while coming Harbourfront station and cross the link bridge to get to the Singapore Cable car at Harbourfront tower two, where you can redeem your tickets.
You may redeem your E-ticket at the following location;
- HarbourFront Station at 3 HarbourFront Place, HarbourFront Tower 2.
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Ease of booking
Its was my first time having cable car dining and i was impressed by the whole experience. The way they set up the meal with a sort of candle light that makes it so romantic. Its worth of money if you would like to celebrate your partner’s birthday or anniversary. The food, i chose singapore delights menu and the food was great and decelious. The journey of the ride was just right (about an hour) to finished the meal. Once you have finished your meal, you can take your time to look at the breathtaking view.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Singapore Cable Car Dining Experience vouchers shortly. You may display your tickets on your mobile phone at the ticketing counter, along with valid photo ID for identification.
These tickets are valid for the next 3 months.
Mt. Faber Cable Car Reception, 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore