Skip the line and feel the adrenaline rush at iFly Singapore. Do not fret plunging off an airplane or a bad weather situation as you throw yourself into one of the worlds biggest wind tunnel for sky diving.
- Feel the thrill of indoor skydiving for two whole hours
- You will be given complementary skydiving and safety gear
- After a basic introduction, you can begin making your own moves and perfecting them
Afraid of heights, but always wanted to fly? This is your chance! Skip the lines and get the experience of two skydives at iFly, one of the most premier locations in the world for indoor skydiving, equipped with state-of-the-art technologies. Feel as you've dived12,000 to 3,000 feet in the wind tunnels here. With a basic introduction and experienced trainers, you can achieve your dreams of flying.
- Safety and instructional training
- 2 sky dives
- Complementary flight suit including helmet and goggles
- Special goggles for those who want to wear their glasses
- Lockers for rent
Know Before You GO
- iFly Singapore is open from 9 AM to 9:30 PM throughout the week except on Wednesday, where it is open from 11 AM to 9:30 PM.
- Evening sessions begin at 8 PM and end at 9:30 PM.
- Alight one of the following buses; Bus 188R, 963R, RWS8, NR1 and NR6, and a short walk after you alight at bus stop B14519 should see you at iFly Singapore.
- Alight at HarbourFront station and take Exit 'E'. Take a walk for about 15 mins and you should be at the entrance of iFly Singapore.
- Participants must weigh less than 120 kg (if shorter than 6 feet) or 140 kg (if taller than 6 feet).
- Children must be above 7 years to participate in the activity.
- Not suitable for people who are pregnant or have history of heart problems.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher. No need to print.
You can redeem your tickets at iFly Singapore, 43 Siloso Beach Walk, #01-01, Singapore 099010.
Your tickets are valid til 31st December, 2017.
iFly Singapore, 43 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore
Other experiences similar to iFly Singapore