Mega Zip & Mega Jump - Thrill Seeker
Feel an adrenaline rush like never before as you are lead above the Sentosa forest and experience the thrill of zip lining through the mighty treetops on the Mega Zip. As you race your friends on the zip lines at high speeds, you also have the option to go up the Mega Climb and experience the breathtaking views of the island.
- Fulfil your dreams of flying, as you zip across the beaches and jungles of Sentosa.
- At a height of 75m, fly at 60 km/hr on this 450m long zip line as you race against your friends and family, on MegaZip.
- MegaJump allows you to enjoy the sensation of free-falling; but with complete safety.
- Discover a whole new world of excitement, thrills, and possibilities.
Skip the line and enter the Mega Adventure park and begin flying at high speeds over the forests of Sentosa’s beach island promises to be a memorable experience filled with thrills and adrenaline! Fly at 60 km/hr over this 450m long zip line, touted as Southeast Asia’s most extreme zip line experience. At a height of 75m, feel like a daredevil eagle as you speed past friends and family, as it features three side-by-side zip lines. Following a brief and comprehensive safety briefing, you’re good to go! Mega Zip will take you on a breathtaking adventure as you swoop from the jungles of Imbiah Hill to the white sands of Siloso Beach.
This one is not for the faint-hearted, as you jump down 15-meters, with the complete sensation of a free-fall, but with the highest standards of safety! The custom-made safety harnesses were developed in the UK, and are operated here by a highly trained staff, that allows you experience this without any worries.
Mega Zip - Experience the thrill of the 450m long zip line.
Mega Zip and Mega Jump - Go for the 450m zip line as well as 15m high freefall inducing Mega Jump.
Know before you go
Mega Adventure park is open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
From VivoCity or HarbourFront Centre metro follow signs for the Sentosa Express in VivoCity. From Level 3 in VivoCity, take the Sentosa Express Monorail. Proceed to and alight at Beach Station (the final stop on the Monorail).
From Beach Station, hop on the free tram towards Siloso Beach and alight at the 3rd stop. The counter for Mega Adventure Park is on the left.
The tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
Super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your voucher in a few minutes. Display your voucher on your mobile phone at the ticketing counter to redeem your admission tickets.
Mega Adventure Park ticketing counter
Mega Adventure Park, 10A Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore, Singapore
- Wear clothes that are not too baggy or tight
- Please make a note of the height and weight restrictions for the various experiences:
- MegaZip - Minimum weight 30 Kg and maximum weight 140 Kg
- MegaClimb - Minimum weight 120 Kg and minimum height 1.2 meters
- MegaJump - Minimum weight 30 Kg and maximum weight 120 Kg
- MegaWall - Minimum weight 25 Kg and maximum weight 120 Kg
- MegaBounce - Minimum weight 10 Kg and maximum weight 90 Kg
Other experiences similar to Mega Zip & Mega Jump - Thrill Seeker