Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass: Round Trip
The Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass Round Trip Pass is all you need to go on a cable car journey that takes you to some of the most beautiful sections of Singapore, from the mainland to Sentosa and back.
- Enjoy unmatched views of Singapore’s Southern precinct on this 30-minute Cable Car ride.
- Some of Singapore’s iconic sights you will see include Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa, among others.
- Enter Sentosa during the day and exit in the evening to witness two stunning views of Singapore.
- With the round-trip pass, you can complete the entire trip irrespective of the station you board at.
- The spacious cabins are wheelchair-friendly and can accommodate baby strollers as well.
Don’t miss the ultimate sightseeing experience! Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and all its icons. You can also visit Mount Faber Park, one of Singapore’s oldest hilltop parks. Enjoy many stunning photo opportunities around the lush greenery here. Cross through a skyscraper and go across the harbor to reach Mount Faber. On the Sentosa Line, fly over the jungle, sand, and sea and see the many attractions from a unique vantage point.
Cable Car Routes
The Singapore Cable Car has two lines:
- Mount Faber Line that runs between Mainland Singapore and Sentosa Island.
- Sentosa Line that runs within Sentosa Island.
Mount Faber Line
The line begins on Mount Faber Station, Faber Peak and continues through the Harbourfront Station towards the third and last stop on the Mount Faber Line, Sentosa Station.
The Sentosa Line begins at Merlion Station and continues on to the Imbiah Lookout Station before ending at Siloso Point Station.
- Start your trip from the Harbourfront Station. The Harbourfront station is located on Level 15 of Harbourfront Tower 2.
- Take the cable car towards Mount Faber Station. This route is often less crowded and provides spectacular views of Singapore and the harbour.
- Alight at the Mount Faber Station and enjoy the beautiful views of Central Business District and Keppel Harbour.
- From Mount Faber Station, travel all the way towards Sentosa Station. On this route, you will see Keppel Harbour, Singapore Cruise Terminal, Adventure Cove Waterpark and Universal Studios Singapore. This completes the Mount Faber Line.
- Get down at the Sentosa Island and walk to Imbiah Lookout Station to get on the Sentosa Line. The Imbiah Lookout Station is located 5 minutes on foot from the Sentosa Station.
- From the Imbiah Lookout Station, you can go to either Merlion Station or Siloso Point Station.
- On the way to Merlion Station from Imbiah Station, you will see Skyline Luge's tracks, Skylift and the beach.
- From Imbiah Station to Siloso Point Station, you will see Mount Imbiah's jungle, MegaZip Adventure Park, Fort Siloso and Siloso Beach.
- To head back to the mainland, get down at Imbiah Lookout Station, walk to Sentosa Station to get on the Mount Faber Line and get down at the Harbourfront Station.
Know Before You Go
Space out your travel itinerary so that you can enjoy both the daytime and nighttime views of Singapore and Sentosa. Both are equally magical.
This 30-minute experience is open from 8:45 AM to 10:00 PM on all 7 days of the week.
The last boarding time is at 9:30 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (4-12 years) are available at a reduced price of S$17.50.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
By Metro: Faber Peak Singapore is about 7 minutes from HarbourFront Metro Station. Take Exit B while coming HarbourFront station and cross the link bridge to get to the Singapore Cable Car at HarbourFront tower two, where you can redeem your tickets.
The Cable Cars' spacious cabins are wheelchair-friendly and can accommodate baby strollers as well.
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Ultimate sightseeing experience! Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and all its icons
Many stunning photo opportunities around the stations here! Make for wonderful memories
When our customer rep told us that these cables are like spacious cabins and are wheelchair friendly we just had to book it for my mother. she had a great time enjoying the view
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass: Round Trip tickets shortly. You need not take a print out. Please download and display your ticket on a mobile device at the ticketing counter to redeem it along with a valid photo ID for identification.
You may redeem your mobile ticket at either of the following locations:
- Cable Car Station at Mount Faber, 109 Mount Faber Road.
- HarbourFront Station at 3 HarbourFront Place, HarbourFront Tower 2.
- Merlion Station at 2 Siloso Road 098973, Sentosa.
The tickets are valid till February 16th, 2019.
Mount Faber Rd, Singapore, Singapore