Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck Tickets
Enjoy Skip the Line access to one of the largest observation decks in the world! These tickets give you access to Marina Bay Sands' Skypark Observation Deck and, along with it, give you unobstructed, 360 degree views of the entire city and it's notable attractions, like Gardens by the Bay and the Singapore Flying, all this, that too with discounted rates!
- Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the observation deck and bypass inconvenient queues.
- Enjoy an unobstructed 360-degree all-around view of Singapore’s skyline as you skip the line and zip up to the top.
- Travel into the clouds and stroll on the giant observation deck, the perfect place for a photo session.
- View top Singapore attractions such as Gardens by the Bay and the Singapore Flyer from the observation deck.
- Witness the Singapore skyline come to life on an optional cable car ride at 30% off with this product.
What to Expect
Perched 200 m from ground level and atop the clouds, the Marina Bay Sands Observatory stands tall in the heart of Singapore. Witness a one-of-a-kind experience at the Sky Park as it floats soaring above Singapore. Take a walk along the giant observation deck and witness the scenic view of the city down below as you look at the many attractions from a bird's eye perspective.
The Sky Park appears as though it floats on the top of three soaring hotel tower and is a must see in Singapore! 57 levels high and with a broad walkway, the Sky Park is the perfect viewpoint at the zenith of Marina Bay Sands! See the nearby Gardens by the Bay from the vantage point that this unique observation deck provides, as well as the iconic Singapore Flyer as you gaze out at the city. Though the view from the observation deck is stunning on even the worst days, the panoramic vistas you get to admire as the sun sets are truly unparalleled.
Additionally, witness the city of Singapore come to life at discounted prices on an unforgettable cable car ride. Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and all its icons. With the round-trip pass, you can complete the entire trip irrespective of the station you start at. The spacious cabins are wheelchair friendly and can accommodate strollers too. You can also visit Mount Faber Park, one of Singapore’s oldest hilltop parks. Enjoy many stunning photo opportunities around the lush greenery here. Cross through a skyscraper and go across the harbor to reach Mount Faber. On the Sentosa Line, fly over the jungle, sand, and sea and see the many attractions from a unique vantage point.
- Admission ticket to the Marina Bay Sands Skypark observation deck.
- 30-minute cable car ride. (Optional)
- Access to infinity pool (For hotel guests only).
Know Before You Go
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck will be undergoing maintenance work from 23 Feb 2020 to 26 Apr 2020.
- During this phase, certain areas will be closed
The attraction is open from 9:30 AM - 10 PM from Monday to Thursday and 9:30 AM to 11 PM from Friday to Sunday. You can visit at any time between these hours on the day of your reservation.
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children below the age of 2 is free.
Cable Car Timings
The experience is open from 8:45 AM to 10 PM. The last boarding will be at 9:30 PM.
Cable Car Boarding Points
Cable Car Station at Mount Faber. 109 Mount Faber Road. HarbourFront Station at 3 HarbourFront Place, HarbourFront Tower 2.
Merlion Station at 2 Siloso Road 098973, Sentosa.
- Faber Peak Singapore is about 7 minutes from Harbourfront Metro station.
- Take Exit B while coming Harbourfront station and cross the link bridge to get to the Singapore Cable car at Harbourfront tower two, where you can redeem your tickets.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
- You will receive an email with your Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck voucher shortly.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
Your tickets are valid for 180 days from the date of issue.