Madame Tussauds Singapore
Skip the line and move straight to stardom or get a blast from the past as you meet Athletes, Movie stars and Singers at the Madam Tussauds Museum.
- “Meet” and interact with global icons and your favorite celebrities, movie stars, musicians, athletes and historic figures including Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Stefanie Sun, Christiano Ronaldo, Serena Williams, and Queen Elizabeth II amongst others.
- ‘Spirit of Singapore’, Madame Tussauds’ first ever boat ride now gives you the chance to travel through a fantasy, tropical garden, onto the F1 Singapore night race track and finally Changi International Airport.
- Trace Singapore’s extraordinary history and meet the everyday people and pioneers that have made this nation the 21st-century powerhouse it is. Experience ‘Images of Singapore LIVE’, a thirty minute interactive, actor lead journey.
- Skip the line access to Madame Tussauds Singapore.
- Entry to the Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride.
Madame Tussauds first opened its doors 200 years ago, and has since been flocked by millions of people and continues to remain as popular around the world as it first was. With your tickets, begin your journey at Images of Singapore LIVE by uncovering this extraordinary nation’s story, from a humble fishing village to the 21st century powerhouse it is today, told through a unique mix of live actors and special effects.
Next, embark on a journey on water aboard the ‘Spirit of Singapore’ and join a celebration of everything unique about Singapore. Watch Singapore’s native plants come alive to the tune of a calming bird song, as the sweet smell of lilies, jasmine and giant palms wafts through the air. From the peace and serenity of the tropical jungle, you will be whisked away into the the amazing F1 Singapore night race, and experience true thrill surrounded by the noise of passing grand prix cars. Finally, be drawn toward the Singapore flyer, as a Singapore Airlines A380 thunders by, on its way to Changi International Airport.
Your day finally culminates in the world of Madame Tussauds where your favorite global celebrities await your arrival. Meet, interact with and snap some selfies with rock stars, historic icons, athletes, film and TV A-listers and musicians as you take a trip back to history and straight to stardom.
Know Before You Go
- The museum is open from 10 AM to 6 PM on weekdays (Mon - Fri) and 10 AM to 7:30 PM on weekends (Sat - Sun) and public holidays.
- The Spirit of Singapore boat ride is 3 minutes in duration and is open from 11 AM to 6 PM on weekdays (Mon - Fri) and 11 AM to 7:30 PM on weekends (Sat - Sun).
- The Museum is located at 40 Imbiah Road, Sentosa Island.
- Get there by boarding the Sentosa Express.
- The admission ticket is valid for one time use only.
- Food and beverages are not permitted within the attractions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.4 meters must be accompanied by an adult during the rides.
- All attractions are wheelchair friendly. However, the Spirit of Singapore boat ride cannot accommodate wheelchairs.
- Baby prams are not allowed in the attraction and must be left at the drop-off point.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Booked tickets for the entire family from Headout and got a great discount. This is the best site I have come across.
Had a great time and learned so much about Singapore. It was an interesting day.
Because where else will you get a cool selfie with Katy Perry? Madame Tussauds is always a joy! Good thing is that we were eqiupped with this ticket to dodge the annoying queue that guarded the gate that day. Allows you to spend more time indoors and have a little heart-to-heart chat with your favourite star. The boat ride was brilliantly made! Tells you so much about Singapore.
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket at Madame Tussaud's Ticketing Counter.
- Your tickets are valid for 30 days.
Madame Tussauds, 40 Imbiah Road, Singapore
Other experiences similar to Madame Tussauds Singapore