Skip the Line: Singapore Zoo Flexible Entry Tickets with Optional Transfers
Singapore Zoo is an open concept zoological garden and is among the most beautiful wildlife parks in the world. Also known as the Mandai Zoo; enjoy a truly immersive wildlife experience as you travel on a guided tram, and trek through the habitats which house more than 2,800 animals across 26 acres of forest.
Singapore Zoo Admission Ticket Highlights
- Skip-the-line admission to Singapore Zoo.
- Guided Tram ride included in the Singapore Zoo ticket price.
- Discover the plethora of wildlife including Pandas, Elephants, Tigers, Lions and more! With elevated platforms, underwater galleries, and glass observatories enjoy watching the animals frolic from great vantage points
- Sharing/private transfers to and from the Zoo(optional)
- Ticket valid for 180 days from your scheduled visit allowing you enough flexibility to plan your visit.
Enter the animal kingdom at Singapore Zoo and take in the plethora of animals and habitats at this open-air wildlife park. Singapore Zoo houses over 2,800 animals ranging over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. They are separated from the visitors only by moats and secure wooden fencing so that all zones feel like authentic habitats to the animals.
The different zones you can explore are Frozen Tundra, Wild Africa, Fragile Forest, Australasia, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, Treetops Trail, Gibbon Island, Primate Kingdom, Reptile Garden, Tortoise Shell-ter, Tropical Crops & Orchid Garden. There are also dedicated interactive zones for kids and grown-ups alike, for learning and fun. To know the show timings, venue details, and highlights, we recommend you to read our Singapore Zoo guide as this will help you plan your day better.
In case you select the tickets with transfers, you will also be picked up and dropped off at your hotel. Please enter the name of your hotel in the next step of your booking.
- Singapore Zoo admission ticket.
- Tram ride with commentary
- 2-way Transfers(optional)
Know Before You Go
Singapore Zoo Timings:
Singapore Zoo is open from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm daily.
How To Get Here:
To come to Singapore Zoo by public transport, take the MRT Red line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no.927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach the Mandai Lake Road.
Hotel transfers are from the City Center Areas. This includes Orchard Road, Bugis Street, Marina Bay Sands, Balestier Road Hotel Area and Little India.Pickups start at 09:00 am.In case your hotel falls outside this area, you can travel to one of the mentioned areas and provide the name of the hotel you've selected. Furthermore, you can be picked up from your hotel (outside the mentioned areas) at an additional charge.
Singapore Zoo tickets are valid for a period of 180 days from your scheduled day of the visit. All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
Could have given 5 stars but there is a delay in receiving e-tickets after the payment is made. No chat helpline was available.
I love how affordable it is, but value for money
Hassle free good discounted transaction
• You will receive an email with your Singapore Zoo voucher in a few minutes.
• In case you've selected the transfer option, a coach will pick you up from the hotel you've mentioned on your selected date, and drive you to Singapore Zoo. Pickups start from 9 am.
• Proceed to Singapore Zoo and display your mobile tickets at counters 1 or 2 to redeem your voucher for admission tickets.
Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore, Singapore
- ATMs, Lockers, nursing stations are available at the zoo for your use. The charge for lockers is SGD 5 for the first 3 hours followed by an additional SGD 1 for each hour.
- Ensure you know the layout of the Singapore Zoo and follow the guidelines mentioned alongside the Singapore Zoo map. This will help you make the most of your trip.
- The Zookeepers are spread over the park and will answer any query you might have regarding the animals or the zoo itself.
- Your Singapore Zoo tickets are valid for an entire day and it is possible to re-enter the Zoo for which you will have to get the ticket stamped for re-entry at the exit.
- Please carry sun glasses, a hat, an umbrella and a water bottle for personal use. Wear comfortable walking shoes as the zoo has a fair amount of walking.
Other experiences similar to Skip the Line: Singapore Zoo Flexible Entry Tickets with Optional Transfers