Singapore Zoo Tickets with Tram Ride
Get skip the line tickets to one of top 5 Zoos in the world at an unbelievable price with complete flexibility since your tickets will be valid for 6 months from the time of purchase. Unmissable!
- Skip-the-line admission to Singapore Zoo.
- Guided Tram ride included in the Singapore Zoo ticket price.
- Discover the plethora of wildlife including Pandas, Elephants, Tigers, Lions and more! With elevated platforms, underwater galleries, and glass observatories enjoy watching the animals frolic from great vantage points
- Ticket valid for 180 days from your scheduled visit allowing you enough flexibility to plan your visit.
Enter the animal kingdom at Singapore Zoo and take in the plethora of animals and habitats at this open-air wildlife park. Singapore Zoo houses over 2,800 animals ranging over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. They are separated from the visitors only by moats and secure wooden fencing so that all zones feel like authentic habitats to the animals.
The different zones you can explore are Frozen Tundra, Wild Africa, Fragile Forest, Australasia, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, Treetops Trail, Gibbon Island, Primate Kingdom, Reptile Garden, Tortoise Shell-ter, Tropical Crops & Orchid Garden. There are also dedicated interactive zones for kids and grown-ups alike, for learning and fun. To know the show timings, venue details, and highlights, we recommend you to read our Singapore Zoo guide as this will help you plan your day better.
- Singapore Zoo admission ticket.
- Tram ride with commentary
Know Before You Go
Singapore Zoo is open from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm daily.
Your ticket is valid for 180 days from the date of issue. Your Singapore Zoo tickets are valid for the entire day on the day you visit and it is possible to re-enter the Zoo, for which you will have to get the ticket stamped for re-entry at the exit.
To come to Singapore Zoo by public transport, take the MRT Red line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no.927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach the Mandai Lake Road.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
My Kids enjoyed the jungle breakfast before the start of the tour
If you are into photography, this is your place. I hate taking pictures at zoos because of the fences, but at the Singapore Zoo you needn’t worry. I was lucky to be carrying my whole camera set so I had my good lenses too.
What an experience! Anyone who is travelling to Singapore MUST visit the infamous zoo. It is easily accessible through the local means of transport, so don’t bother booking a cab (it will cost you a fortune). Try the bus. The zoo is capacious and divided into many themes. What I love best is that they do not believe in “Caging” the animals. They keep them within massive enclosures, so it feels like they are residing in their natural habitat. They are designed tastefully and the animals appear healthy and clean. I would personally recommend you take the tram ride, especially if you have kids tagging along. Also recommend the river safari (but not during afternoons because it is VERY HOT). The night safari is awesome too. Buy tickets online to beat the long waiting queues.
You will receive an email with your Singapore Zoo mobile voucher in a few minutes. Please display the same on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter at the time of entry.
Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore, Singapore
- ATMs, Lockers, nursing stations are available at the zoo for your use. The charge for lockers is SGD 5 for the first 3 hours followed by an additional SGD 1 for each hour.
- Ensure you know the layout of the Singapore Zoo and follow the guidelines mentioned alongside the Singapore Zoo map. This will help you make the most of your trip.
- The Zookeepers are spread over the park and will answer any query you might have regarding the animals or the zoo itself.
- Please carry sun glasses, a hat, an umbrella and a water bottle for personal use. Wear comfortable walking shoes as the zoo has a fair amount of walking.
Other experiences similar to Singapore Zoo Tickets with Tram Ride