Singapore Zoo Tickets with Tram Ride
Get mobile tickets to one of top 5 Zoos in the world at an unbelievable price with complete flexibility since your tickets will be valid till 30th September 2018. Unmissable!
- Guided Tram ride included in the Singapore Zoo ticket price.
- Discover the diverse wildlife including Pandas, Elephants, Tigers, Lions and more! With elevated platforms, underwater galleries, and glass observatories enjoy watching the animals frolic from great vantage points
- Ticket valid till 30th September 2018 allowing you enough flexibility to plan your visit.
Enter the animal kingdom at Singapore Zoo and take in the plethora of animals and habitats at this open-air wildlife park. Singapore Zoo houses over 2,800 animals ranging over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. They are separated from the visitors only by moats and secure wooden fencing so that all zones feel like authentic habitats to the animals.
The different zones you can explore are Frozen Tundra, Wild Africa, Fragile Forest, Australasia, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, Treetops Trail, Gibbon Island, Primate Kingdom, Reptile Garden, Tortoise Shell-ter, Tropical Crops & Orchid Garden. There are also dedicated interactive zones for kids and grown-ups alike, for learning and fun. To know the show timings, venue details, and highlights, we recommend you to read our Singapore Zoo guide as this will help you plan your day better.
- Singapore Zoo Skip the Line Admission Ticket.
- Hop On Hop Off Tram ride with commentary
- Jungle Buffet Breakfast (Optional)
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose among 4 different ticket options. Please carefully read the description of each variant in the next step and choose the one that suits your needs best:
- Singapore Zoo + Tram Ride
- Singapore Zoo + Jungle Breakfast
- Singapore Zoo + Night Safari
- 4 Park Hopper Plus
Singapore Zoo is open from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm daily.
Please note that, should you choose the options of a Jungle Breakfast, that the buffet is only open from 9 AM to 10:30 AM and is served on the Ah Meng Restaurant Terrace.
Your ticket is valid till 30th September 2018. Your Singapore Zoo tickets are valid for the entire day on the day you visit and it is possible to re-enter the Zoo, for which you will have to get the ticket stamped for re-entry at the exit.
To come to Singapore Zoo by public transport, take the MRT Red line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no.927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach the Mandai Lake Road.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
One of the most sought after places in Singapore is the Singapore Zoo and it's amazing
I took my kid on his first tram ride through the Singapore Zoo and he has been raving about it all week
You will receive an email confirmation with your Singapore Zoo mobile voucher instantly. Please display the same on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counters 3 to 8 of the Singapore zoo at the time of entry.
Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore, Singapore
- ATMs, Lockers, nursing stations are available at the zoo for your use. The charge for lockers is SGD 5 for the first 3 hours followed by an additional SGD 1 for each hour.
- Ensure you know the layout of the Singapore Zoo and follow the guidelines mentioned alongside the Singapore Zoo map. This will help you make the most of your trip.
- The Zookeepers are spread over the park and will answer any query you might have regarding the animals or the zoo itself.
- Please carry sun glasses, a hat, an umbrella and a water bottle for personal use. Wear comfortable walking shoes as the zoo has a fair amount of walking.