Sentosa FUN Pass
Open the doors to endless fun at Singapore's popular island resort - Sentosa. With the FUN Pass, you will be able to experience thrill and adventures like never before as you choose from a wide range of rides and attractions.
Including Singapore’s most iconic attractions such as S.E.A Aquarium, 4D Adventureland and Madame Tussauds, the FUN Pass allows you to choose from up to 19 attractions.
Available in multiple formats - 3 tickets, 5 tickets and the unlimited Play Max Pass - you can experience the best of what Sentosa has to offer with this pass. Just choose the pass that suits you best, and let the fun begin! Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie, or simply want something adventurous for the whole family, the Sentosa Day FUN Pass is for you.
Sentosa Day FUN Pass Play 3: Visit any 3 attractions within a day
Sentosa Day FUN Pass Play 5: Visit any 5 attractions within a day
Sentosa Day FUN Pass Play Max: Visit any 19 attractions within a day
Sentosa Day FUN Pass Highlights
- The Sentosa FUN Pass is your ticket to unlimited fun at a great bargain.
- With something for everyone, the pass allows you to choose from up to 19 attractions on Sentosa Island.
- Enjoy a variety of rides and attractions and experience the best of what Sentosa has to offer.
- Save up to 50% on general admission prices with the Sentosa FUN Pass.
Attractions You Can Choose From
- 4D AdventureLand: Desperados in 4D
- 4D AdventureLand: Extreme Log Ride
- 4D AdventureLand: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
- Bi-Pedal Bicycle (1 Hour)
- Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
- Fort Siloso Combat Skirmish: Indoor Maze
- MegaBounce or MegaJump @ Mega Adventure Park
- Segway Fun Ride
- Sentosa Merlion
- Skyline Luge Sentosa (1 Luge and 1 Skyride)
- Tiger Sky Tower
- Trick Eye Museum Singapore
- Wave House Sentosa- Catch-A-Wave (1 Try)
- Wings of Time (Standard Seat)
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Images of Singapore LIVE
- S.E.A Aquarium
- K-Live Sentosa (Hologram)
Is the Sentosa Fun Pass good for me?
The biggest advantages that the Sentosa FUN Pass has to offer are the ease of access and the savings. With only a single pass in hand, you can enter all the major Sentosa Island attractions without worrying about handling cash or purchasing individual tickets. When it comes to savings, you the potential to save anywhere between 40% to 60%. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of a Sentosa Day FUN Pass.
Sentosa Day FUN Pass Play 3 Cost: SGD 52
Individual Ticket Prices
S.E.A. Aquarium: SGD 35
Madame Tussauds Singapore: SGD 20
K-Live: SGD 29
Total: SGD 84
The pass will cost you SGD 52 while individually, the tickets will cost a total of SGD 84. That is a saving of over 38%.
- This tickets are valid for 180 days from the purchase date.
- This pass does not include access to Sentosa Cable Car - Sentosa Line.
- Each attraction is limited to a one-time entry
- Wings of Time tickets must be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters prior to the show.
- S.E.A. Aquarium and K-Live Sentosa must be redeemed together. This will be counted as two attraction redemptions.
- Images of Singapore LIVE & Madame Tussauds Singapore must be redeemed together and cannot be visited separately. This will be counted as two attraction redemptions.
- Sentosa FUN pass must be utilised within the day the first attraction is redeemed
- Child price is applicable to children aged 3-12 years inclusive
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Sentosa is a splendid place.
Visiting Sentosa was a thrilling experience and the best part, my kids loved it.
There are so many attractions and the best one according to me was the 4D Adventureland. Go to Sentosa, it is a great place.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• Your Sentosa Fun Pass will be emailed to you in a few minutes.
• Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
Other experiences similar to Sentosa FUN Pass