Gardens by the Bay Direct Entry Tickets
Explore the iconic Gardens by the Bay with these discounted tickets that will help you save both time and money! Just show your tickets at the main ticketing counter and gain direct entry into this wondrous attraction so you can admire the tropical setting of the Cloud Forest and marvel at the Flower Dome, the world's largest greenhouse!
- Enjoy skip the line access to the two cooled conservatories, Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
- A must-see while in Singapore, this nature by the Marina Reservoir consists of three waterfront gardens
- The Cloud Forest is an intricate structure, with many levels, and each with a different theme
- Visit the Heritage Gardens which has attractions with Indian, Chinese, Malay, and Colonial themes
- Admire the award winning orchid flower display, along with the Tulipmania display, available all the way until May 31st and 13th respectively.
- Get the chance to gain entry at discounted rates to Marina Bay Sands Sky along with Gardens by the Bay and it's OCBC Skywalk by clicking here.
This is a truly stunning location that must not be missed while in Singapore! It was originally a nature reserve park, a strategy by the government to convert the city from a “Garden City” to a “City In A Garden”. It is much more than a botanical garden, however, with attractions like the Cloud Forest, the Flower Dome Conservatory, Heritage Gardens, the various art installations around the parks, and more!
We highly suggest that you visit the Gardens in the late afternoon when the weather is a little more forgiving so you can walk through the gardens at a relaxed pace. This has the added benefit of allowing you to watch the nightly Garden Rhapsody music and light show that takes place at the Supertree Grove at 7:45 PM and 8:45 PM.
Discover what plant life is like in the tropical highlands up to 2,000 meters above sea level. Featuring a 35-meter tall mountain covered with vegetation, that shrouds the world’s tallest indoor waterfall! You can take a lift up to the mountaintop, explore the one-of-a-kind biodiversity and the geology maintained here. Learn about the rare species preserved here and the environmental threats they face.
It was listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records as the world’s largest glass greenhouse! Here, you can enjoy a lovely walk in the temperature controlled dome, as you marvel at the changing display of plants and flowers from Mediterranean regions. Learn about how the flora of these regions have adapted to the cool-dry climates of areas like South Africa, California, and parts of Spain and Italy.
Witness this truly unique sight of vertical gardens measuring between 25-50 meters, designed with large canopies that provide respite from the sun in the day, and at night come alive in a stunning light and sound show! Please note, however, that access to the incredible OCBC Skywalk that connects the Supertrees, giving you an incredible view of the Gardens, comes at an additional cost and that this can be purchased on site.
- Cloud Forest
- Flower Dome
- Supertree Grove
- Rest of the Garden Areas
- OCBC Skywalk Tickets
Know Before You Go
Your tickets include access to garden areas, the Cloud Forest, the Flower Dome and the Supertree Grove, but do not include access to the OCBC Skywalk which connects the Supertrees. Although OCBC Skywalk entry is not included with these tickets, entry can be purchased for 5 SGD (cash only) at the ticketing hub or near the entrance to the OCBC Skywalk.
Entry for children below the age of 2 is free.
- The greenhouse is open from 9 AM to 9 PM everyday.
- Upcoming closure dates for Flower Dome in 2018: 6 Mar, 10 Apr, 22 May, 19 Jun, 10 Jul, 28 Aug, 25 Sep, 30 Oct, 27 Nov, 18 Dec
- Upcoming closure dates for Cloud Forest in 2018: 5 Mar, 9 Apr, 21 May, 18 Jun, 9 Jul, 27 Aug, 24 Sep, 28 Oct, 26 Nov, 17 Dec
- The Gardens are located at 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953.
By Train or Bus:
Via Circle Line or Downtown Line: Alight at Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16) and take Exit B and follow the underground linkway. Exit and cross the Dragonfly Bridge or Meadow Bridge into Gardens by the Bay.
Via the East - West Line: Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station (EW15) and take Exit C and head towards bus stop no. 03223 located at International Plaza, Anson Road. Hop onto bus no. 400 and alight at bus stop no. 03371 along Marina Gardens Drive.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Easy to use & save money & time !
Heaven must look like the gardens of the bay.It’s worth the money, although I did save a bit by booking them on the website.
I had read reviews of being careful of online ticket providers but I didn’t face any problem with this app
You will receive an email with your tickets instantly. No need to print. You can show the mobile tickets at the Main Ticketing Booth @ Canopy (Near Flower Dome entrance) Redemption Hours: 9 AM to 7 PM. Please carry a valid photo ID for identification.
Validity Your tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore, Singapore
Other experiences similar to Gardens by the Bay Direct Entry Tickets