Early Evening Romantic La Marina Dinner Cruise With Wine
Experience one of the most enchanting evenings as you cruise on the Seine River. Revel in a magnificent dinner with a choice selection of champagne or wine on this romantic cruise. Discover Paris in the best possible way!
- Enjoy an assortment of delectable dishes along with one main course on the cruise boat.
- Savour a glass of excellent French wine or champagne.
- Check out the amazing Eiffel Tower from your vantage point on the cruise boat.
- The tour lasts for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- You will be able to see iconic landmarks such as the Cathedral of Notre Dame, the National Assembly, and the Louvre.
Enjoy a Lovely Cruise on the Seine River
You will begin your cruise at Marina de Paris. Discover Paris in an all-new light as you get to see some of the most famous landmarks from a unique vantage point. You will be able to get breathtaking pictures of the Eiffel Tower and the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
Feast on a Delectable Dinner Spread
Enjoy an excellent three-course dinner. Begin with an assortment of starters that include delicacies such as fried scallop, crispy chicory, and onion confit. Choose from three main-course dishes that are sure to make your mouth water. Finish off with an assortment of fantastic desserts. You will be able to choose from a fine collection of wine and champagne to go with your meal. A separate vegetarian menu is also available.
- Cruise on the Seine river up board the Marina de Paris boat
- A stunning sight of some of Paris’ iconic buildings lit up brilliantly at night.
- A 3 course dinner
- Choice of Wine or Champagne
Know Before You Go
- The tour runs on all days of the week.
- The boarding starts at 6:15 PM. The cruise is set to depart at 6:45 PM.
- You will be dropped off at Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris at 8 PM.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children below the age of three will be admitted free of cost.
- Children aged between 3 and 11 will be allowed to enter with a reduced ticket rate.
- Jacket and tie are appreciated for dinner cruises.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fried scallop, crispy chicory and onion confit
- Lightly cooked shredded salmon with fennel and cumin froth
- Mini chicken vol au vent with nutmeg-flavoured mushrooms
- Aubergine and tomato fondant baked with parmesan topping
Main course at choice
- Slab of steamed hake, artichoke cream and lime peel, leek fondue
- Blanquette style chicken fillet, fried yellow carrots and mushrooms
- Slab of beef with forestière sauce, potato gratin and oyster mushrooms (+7€)
- Salted butter caramel macaron with puff pastry flakes
- Bitter chocolate eclair
- Sesame seed crunch with lemon fondant cream
- Verrine of fresh seasonal fruits
- One glass of wine (16 cl) at choice: Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (blanc) or Touraine AOC Domaine des Echardières (rosé) or Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (rouge) OR
- ½ bottle of Champagne Louis Constant OR
- A glass of soft (water or cola cola or fruit juice).
- Cream of butternut soup, chestnut bits and soft prunes, virgin olive oil croutons,
- Tasty vegetarian steak, fried yellow carrots and fresh mushrooms,
- Rice pudding and fresh fruit, warm chocolate coulis
- Seasonal starter,
- Menu choice of main course,
- Chocolate mud cake,
- Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water
Please note: Menus are subject to modification.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Everything went smoothly
The city of Paris lights up during the night and this boat tour gives you the best view of that.
I would strongly recommend the Dinner Cruise on the Seine, it is a great experience.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
PARISCityVISION La Marina Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
You can drive along the left bank expressway to the meeting point and park your car at the Musée d'Orsay, Port de Solférino and Quai Anatole France.
PARISCityVISION La Marina,Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole, Paris