Bateaux Parisiens Premium Seine Dinner Cruise
Hop aboard a stunning Bateaux Parisiens glass-canopy boat and embark on an enchanting dinner cruise. Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal as you discover Paris from the water.
- Enjoy a magical 2.5 hour-long cruise on the Seine River.
- Take in gorgeous views of Paris and its iconic landmarks as you dine on a magnificent 3-course meal.
- With the option to select a window seat, snag the best spots on the boat.
- Be entertained by the talented live musicians onboard.
- Sip on a glass of wine, as you admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards.
Aboard a beautiful glass canopy boat, embark on a once in a lifetime Parisian experience. This magical nighttime cruise offers stunning views of the city's best monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, The Parliament, Musée d’Orsay, Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Grand Palais and more.
Dig into a scrumptious 3-course French meal prepared specially by the chef onboard using the best seasonal produce. Enjoy the sights and your meal as you glide through the City of Lights.
Upon checkout, upgrade your ticket to a window seat for a unparalleled views of the city. Tables in the middle section of the boat still offer a great experience; however, to fully enjoy the boat's beautiful glass canopy, snag a seat right next to the action!
- Duck foie gras served with a kumquat and apricot chutney
- Cream of cauliflower soup, marinated prawns and lobster gelée
- Scallops with fondant leeks and a truffle-flavoured bouillon
- Burgundy snails served with a turmeric and onion compote and button mushrooms
- Veal rump with a matignon of vegetables and green cabbage with tarragon, served with veal stock sauce
- Sea bass with caviar butter, served with wilted spinach and beluga lentils
- Beef Tournedos Rossini, truffle mashed potatoes and confit of pumpkin
- Citrus-flavoured duck breast with spiced sweet potato mash
Cheese: Cheese assortment of the day ripened by our master cheesemaker, Ferme d’Alexandre
- Volute with two kinds of chocolate
- Blackcurrant-hazelnut vacherin cake
- Lemon tart
- Apple, pear and caramel gratin
- 2.5 hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise
- Live musical entertainment
- 3 course dinner (drinks included)
Know Before You Go
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is: Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris.
The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 3-5 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your cruise ticket voucher via email. No need to print. On the day of your experience, head directly to the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Display your voucher on your mobile device to board the boat. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification. Find more information on the boarding point here.
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France, Paris
Other experiences similar to Bateaux Parisiens Premium Seine Dinner Cruise