Batobus Seine River Cruise Unlimited Access
Explore Paris via the River Seine and see some of the city’s most amazing landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, St-Germain-des-Prés and the Louvre from the comfort of your cruise boat. This river transport shuttle stops at eight different attractions in central Paris, giving you a unique perspective of this iconic city.
- You have the freedom to get on or off at any of the stops, whenever you want, as long as your pass continues to be valid.
- The highly trained onboard staff ensure that the safety of the passengers onboard is never compromised.
- Witness some of the best sights in Paris like the Hôtel de Ville and the Louvre from the outdoor area at the back of the boat.
- The annual pass is a great way to get around the city if you visit Paris often or live in the city.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Paris is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Europe. The beauty of the Seine River, the grandeur of incredible monuments like the Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame, the thrill of exploring the harrowing catacombs, and the welcoming local populace have each contributed to the city’s popularity around the world. Each of the eight stops on this tour of Paris have come to define the city itself.
The cultural icon of France, the Eiffel Tower, designed by Maurice Koechlin and Émile Nouguier in the 19th century, registered a staggering 6.91 million visitors in 2015. It has three levels open to visitors, and the upper platform of the top level is the highest public observation deck in the EU.
The Musee d’Orsay, situated on the left bank of the Seine, is a museum that houses artistic masterpieces by Monet, Degas, Sisley, Van Gogh and many others from the impressionist and post-impressionist period.
Notre-Dame de Paris (Our Lady of Paris) is one of the most magnificent churches built during the medieval period with its amazing architecture being reflected in the stained glass windows. The walls and ceiling are intricately decorated and are some of the most beautiful in the world.
The Louvre, a royal palace that got converted into an art gallery in the 18th Century, is another exquisite site in France. It is the largest art gallery in the world. It houses many of the world’s most recognisable paintings, including Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
Paris's own version of a water taxi, the Batobus is a riverboat shuttle service on the Seine river. Started in 1989, the Batobus has been used by thousands of locals and travelers over the years. With eight perfectly placed stops in and around Central Paris, the fleet of six state-of-the-art boats ensures on-time service during all seasons, through out the year.
Tickets for the Batobus tour can be booked online or bought directly at one of the eight stops mentioned. You are free to board or disembark at any of the stations. The trip usually starts from the Eiffel Tower. Marvel at the ingenious architecture and design that made this enormous tower structurally viable. You can then proceed to Musée d'Orsay and St-Germain-des-Prés.
You can choose to get down and explore the sites at stops like the Notre-Dame, Jardin des Plantes, Hôtel-de-ville and the Louvre. If you decide to simply enjoy each of the attractions from the comfort of your boat, your ride will conclude at Champs-Elysées, one of the city’s most iconic avenues that is known for the annual Bastille Day Military Parade. The shuttle covers all the attractions in about 1 hour and 40 minutes. We recommend that you see all these places from the ferry and then head back to the Eiffel Tower from the Champs-Elysées, disembarking and exploring each of the sites the second time around, as it is an excellent way to get the most out of this tour.
Features of the Batobus
- Spacious and comfortable glass-covered boats with heating for winters and a beautiful terrace.
- Year-round service (including winter).
- Eight dedicated stops along the Seine River that'll let you access all the major sights in and around central Paris.
- Hop-on and Hop-off at will.
- A boat available every 12-25 minutes.
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Jardin des Plantes
- Luxurious shuttle service through Central Paris
- Option to get off or on at any of the stops
- Tour guide
Know Before You Go
- 1-Day Pass: 24-hour access to the service
- 2-Day Pass: 48-hour access to the service
- Annual Pass: Year-long access to the service
- Low Season (8 September to 10th April) - A boat every 25 minutes from 10 AM - 7 PM
- High Season (11 April to 7th September) - A boat every 20 minutes from 10 AM to 9.30 PM
You can choose to board the tour at any of the nine meeting points listed with the pass. The most popular boarding points are:
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. This is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, opposite the Trocadéro. Cross the street and walk down the stairs at the right hand corner of Pont de Iéna.
Port des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris. From place Clémenceau, take avenue Winston Churchill towards the Seine. Go down the stairs on the left at Pont Alexandre III.
For more information about the boarding points, please click here.
- Monday to Thursday: The shuttle is available between 10 AM and 5 PM.
- Friday to Sunday: The shuttle is available between 10 AM and 7 PM.
You will be able to spot a boat every 20-25 minutes.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
I never knew this pass was available, I always thought it was just one ride. So nifty.
I like the app, convenient to navigate and you can book a whole lot of activities.
Best pass you can buy in Paris, not so much for transport but just to experience the cruise.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display a printed version of your voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences. The ticket can also be collected from any of the 9 centres if you have some valid photo ID.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France, Paris
Rucksacks, suitcases, cabin bags or large bags are not permitted on the boat, although small backpacks and hand bags are permitted.
Security check is mandatory before boarding.