Batobus Seine River Cruise Unlimited Access
Features of the Batobus
- Spacious and comfortable glass-covered boats with heating for winters and a beautiful terrace.
- Year round service! (Including Winters)
- 8 ideal stops along the Seine River that'll let you access all the major sights in and around central Paris.
- Hop on and Hop off at will!
- A boat available every 12-25 minutes
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Jardin des Plantes
- 1-Day Pass: 24-hour access to the service
- 2-Day Pass: 48-hour access to the service
- Annual Pass: Year-long access to the service
- Low Season (8 September to 10th April) - A boat every 25 minutes from 10 AM - 7 PM
- High Season (11 April to 7th September) - A boat every 20 minutes from 10 AM to 9.30 PM
About the Batobus
Paris's own version of a water taxi, the Batobus is a riverboat shuttle service on the Seine river. Started in 1989, the Batobus has been utilized by thousands of locals and travelers over the years With 8 perfectly placed stops in and around Central Paris, the fleet of 6 state-of-the-art boats ensures on-time service during all seasons.
Strict Cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
This was the best rate for these tours online, I have become hooked to booking tickets on this app.
Great idea to combine sightseeing and river cruise. Take the two day pass if you have time.
The Batobus is as good as a river cruise with the facility of Hop on hop off. We took the two day pass as it gave us enough time to explore all the attractions along the way.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Your Seine cruise tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. You may redeem your tickets at any time during operational days and hours within these 6 months, no reschedule necessary.
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France, Paris
- Rucksacks, suitcases, cabin bags or large bags are not permitted on the boat, although small backpacks and hand bags are permitted.