iVenture Madrid Flexi Pass: 3 & 5 Attraction Pass
The iVenture Flexi Pass is city attraction pass that allows you to visit a select number of attractions of your choice. With over 27 prominent attractions to choose from and a 7-day validity, the pass is perfect for those visiting Madrid for a few days only. Allowing you savings of up to 40% off on general admission fees when purchased separately and hassle-free, one-time access to your favourite Madrid attractions, the iVenture Flexi Pass is a must for those looking to visit a fixed number of popular Madrid attractions on their vacation. The Flexi Pass is available in two variants - 3 Ticket Flexi Pass and 5 Ticket Flexi Pass.
The iVenture Flexi Pass offers the option of visiting 3 or 5 of as many as 27 attractions, one time, for free, within a 7-day period. With over 20 prominent attractions to choose from and the option of skipping the line to visit them, the pass is perfect for those visiting Madrid for a few days only. Allowing you savings of up to 40% off on general admission fees had you bought them separately as well as hassle-free access to your favourite Madrid attractions, the iVenture Flexi Pass works out well for those looking to explore Madrid's prime attractions at their own pace in limited time.
Once you purchase the pass online, you will need to collect the card from from a designated collection point in central Madrid. You have 6 months to collect the card from the day of purchase. Your iVenture Unlimited Attractions Pass is activated once you have collected it and remains valid for a period of 7 days, within which you can visit 3 or 5 of the 27 listed attractions and experiences, one time, for free.
iVenture Flexi Pass Madrid Highlights
- Get free, one-time access to 3 or 5 attractions and experiences in Madrid in a 7-day period in Madrid.
- Enjoy hassle-free entrances with only a smart card. No more cash, debit and credit card required. Simply use your card to gain access to the attractions to your choice.
- The iVenture Flexi card is valid for 7 days beginning on the day you collect the pass from iVentures’ collection office.
- Some of the popular Madrid attractions that you can experience with this pass include Prado Museum, Toledo Tour, Las Ventas Tour, Wax Museum, Hop-on-hop-off bus tour, Catedral de La Almudena Museum, Bernabeu Stadium tour and much more.
- With your iVenture Flexi Pass, you will also receive a guidebook in colour that contains maps, travel planning guides, tips on how to use the card and all the other information you need in order to enjoy your Madrid experience.
- Prado Museum Entrance and Guided Tour
- Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
- Toledo Half-Day Tour (Transport & Multilingual official guide, entrances fees Toledo Time Capsule)
- Toledo On Your Own Transport to Toledo & Sightseeing Bus HOHO
- Madrid Highlight
- Tour Las Ventas Entrance Ticket
- Madrid Segway One Day Tour
- Cooltra Scooters
- Trixi Bike Madrid Bike Tour
- Atlético de Madrid Museum Entrance Ticket & Guided Tour
- Tour Bernabeu Entrance Ticket
- Flamenco Las Carboneras Show & Drink
- Txapela Restaurant Menu Pitxos & Drink
- Madrid City Guided Tour & Transport
- Catedral de La Almudena Museum Entrance Ticket
- Wax Museum Entrance Ticket
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Entrance Ticket (permanent collection)
- Avila & Segovia Full Day Tour
- Hard Rock Cafe Madrid
- Palacio Real Guided Tour
- Restaurant La Taurina
- Sherry Corner
- The Escorial & The Valley of the Fallen Tour
- Walking Tour: Inspiring Madrid
Is the pass good for me?
If you plan to visit a limited number of attractions during your visit to Madrid, then the flexi pass is perfect for you as it gives you 7 days to check out the attractions of your choice. The advantages of an iVenture Flexi Pass are:
The iVenture Flexi pass allows you to comfortably visit either 3 or 5 attractions of your choice in Madrid one time for free over the course of 7 days. The card is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase. Once it is collected, the card will become active and will expire in 7 days. In these 7 days, you can visit the 3 or 5 attractions of your choice.
You also get a handy guide with your iVenture Flexi Pass that provides you with all the information you need in order to have a fun-filled vacation - travel guides, a map of Madrid, additional information on the attractions and tips on how to use your card.
The iVenture Flexi Pass also makes visiting the attractions an easy and hassle-free affair. With only a single card, you can visit over 27 attractions in Madrid.
The biggest advantage is the savings. The iVenture Flexi card helps you save up to 40% on attraction prices had you purchased tickets separately at the gate. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of the iVenture Flexi Pass.
iVenture 3-Attractions Flexi Pass Cost (Adult) - €74.00
Individual Ticket Prices:
Avila and Segovia Full Day Tour: €89.83
Prado Museum: €36.56
Flamenco Las Carboneras: €37.61
Total : €164
The iVenture Flexi Pass will cost you €74.00 while you will be spending €164 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. If you visit these attractions over the course of 7 days in Madrid, then you will be saving well over 40% on the general admission prices with the iVenture Flexi Attractions Pass.
Know Before You Go
You must redeem your voucher for the physical iVenture card before you can start using it. You can do so at the iVenture collection office in Madrid which is located at Julia Travel - San Nicolas, Calle San Nicolas 15, Madrid, 28013.
Your card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Your card will be activated when you collect it at any of the iVenture collection offices. It will then be valid for 7 days.
In rare cases, some attractions may be closed for scheduled maintenance. We recommend checking the iVenture Card website and planning ahead to avoid closure dates.
How to Redeem Your iVenture Flexi Pass
You will receive your iVenture Flexi Pass voucher shortly. Once you’re in Madrid, or whenever you wish to begin sightseeing the city, head to the iVenture collection office, which is located at Julia Travel - San Nicolas, Calle San Nicolas 15, Madrid, 28013.
Display your voucher in order to redeem the card. You will receive the iVenture Unlimited Attractions card as well as a handy guide in colour.
Your Flexi Pass is valid for 7 days from the moment you collect it at an iVenture Collection Center.