Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld Bronze Pass
Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld 1 Day Bronze Pass Features
- The pass is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Enjoy unlimited all day access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi including access to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Experience over 20 rides and attractions at Ferrari World, and more than 43 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides at Yas Waterworld
- AED 5 Merchandise Voucher from Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Hotel Transfers (optional)
Prepare yourself a thrilling, adrenaline-filled, face-meltingly fun day as we reveal some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi:
Created as a tribute to Ferrari’s passion, heritage, excellence and innovation, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi brings to life the ‘Ferrari Story’. Have your mind blown and feel your pulse race as you discover true thrill and extravagance at the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
Rides and Shows
Go faster than an F1™ car! Strap in, put your goggles on and feel like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion as you scale a heart-racing height of 52 meters and are blasted at 240km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Formula Rossa or brave the planet’s highest roller coaster loop, at a spectacular 51 degree incline at the Flying Aces. The latest addition to the park, Turbo Track launches you up and above the iconic ‘red roof’ as it accelerates you inside and outside the park.
If this is too much adrenaline for you, give yourself a break at Tyre Show. A comical take on what goes on in the pit-stop, Tyre Show features two Italian mechanics on a mission to fulfil their dream of becoming pit crew for Scuderia Ferrari. You can simply watch them as they clown around and attempt to change a tire of an F1™ car or jump in and try to do it yourself in the quickest time.
At Driving with the Champion, feel like a pro! Experience the thrill of mastering the sharp turns of the Fiorano track at lightning speeds with this F1 and GT virtual simulation based on motion. Fancy yourself a true Ferrari aficionado? Put all your Ferrari knowledge to test at Fast Lane, the interactive game show! If you’re truly Ferrari wise, there are prizes to be won. See if you can become the Ferrari champion as you race against time.
Shop and Dine
When you’ve worked up your appetite, relax at one of the many restaurants at Ferrari World. Take your tastebuds on a journey around the world as you savour the many delectable options at your disposal including the Officers Food Quarters, the Il Podio which gives you the feel of the real Ferrari staff refectory in Maranello, and Mamma Rossella, an open-air trattoria.
End your visit with a pit-stop to the Ferrari Past and Present Store, and take home something ‘Ferrari’ for you and for family and friends.
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat.
Experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Shop & Dine
You’ve had a long day, and now it’s time to relax. Have a quick bite at Dana’s Diner where the menu is Grills and Snacks, or have your heart’s fill at Chubby’s Kitchen, a multi-cuisine restaurant.
Head to the Sultan & Sons store or to the Qaryat Al Jelena Souk, the bazaar with something for everyone.
Know Before You Go
Park Opening & Closing Hours
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi:
- January-December: 11am - 8pm
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi:
- November to March: 10am - 6pm
- April to May: 10am - 7pm
- June to August: 10am - 8pm
- September to October: 10am - 7pm
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
The roller coaster ride was just out of the world! There are some great never-seen-before rides, which you should try out. The food is also great and there are shops where you can pick-up souvenirs.
This is a huge place, so be prepared to walk around a lot. But that being said, the place is worth your time and money.
I visited Dubai in August of this year and was looking for things to do. A friend had used Headout to find and book tickets for experiences in London some time back and gave glowing reviews. I checked the website for experiences in Dubai and trust me there were a lot! Since I was looking for budget options the Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld Bronze pass seemed like a very lucrative deal. I booked the tickets and went for the experience the next day. I'll just say that if you are in Dubai, you must try both Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld!
You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Ferrari World, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- Ristorante Cavallino at Ferrari World is closed until further notice
- Formula Rossa at Ferrari World will be closed from May 22nd, 2017 to June 17th, 2017 for annual maintenance.
- Dawwama at Yas Waterworld is closed until further notice
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas
- If you choose a hotel transfer, the tour will begin and end at your hotel- Valid only for hotels in Dubai
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 3 years of age are admitted free of charge.
- Return transfers would be around 6 PM
Other experiences similar to Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld Bronze Pass