London: Portrait of a City - Walking Tour
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- Delve into the past while staying firmly rooted to present with this incredible walking tour
- Absorb the beauty and charm of both ancient and present day architecture
- Have your fill of history while hearing about the detailed accounts of the ancient buildings
- Witness the difference between the past and the present with a peek into the various significant structures
- Fall in love with London with its rich history and fascinating modernism
Gear up for an enthralling voyage across the city of London while learning about its 2000-year-old history! Visit all the iconic tourist attractions and absorb all the facts and fables related to them. Observe the mesmerizing architectures of the palaces and monuments as well as gawk at the attractive modern buildings.
Marvel at the fact that age-old traditions and radical modernizations continue to exist side-by-side in this one spectacular city. Spanning over three hours, pay a visit to some of London’s oldest buildings, with a local guide elaborating the chronicles. Also, gather knowledge on the present day constructions and how much they differ from those of the bygone eras.
Enjoy a personalized expedition around the city while enjoying the rich and fascinating architectures of the city.
Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
You will meet your docent in front the Sundial located outside the Tower Hill tube station, located on the Circle and District lines. This is a large and imposing horizontal dial in a small courtyard outside the Tube station.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tower Hill tube station, Trinity Square, London
Other experiences similar to London: Portrait of a City - Walking Tour