Ferrari World Tickets
From record-breaking rides that travel at speeds known only to Formula-1 drivers to tasting authentic Italian food, there is something for everyone at Ferrari World. Situated on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World is an hour's drive from Dubai and provides the ultimate theme park experience, not only in UAE but the entire Middle East.
- Experience the culture and history of the world of Ferrari like never before at Ferrari World, one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world.
- From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies to wonderful family rides, this is one experience not to be missed.
- With over 20 Ferrari inspired rides, shows and attractions, 2 shopping outlets and a range of authentic Italian dining experiences, there’s plenty of choice at Ferrari World for the whole family.
What to Expect
Discover the extravagance of the Ferrari World with over 25 thrilling rides on offer. With a Bronze pass, you will receive unlimited all-day access to Ferrari World.
Attractions include Formula Rossa, an adrenaline-fuelled ride that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car and reaches speeds up to 240km per hour. It also holds the record for the world’s fastest rollercoaster. Feel your pulse race as you twist and turn upside down on Flying Aces, the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet!
Little ones can participate in the Junior Grand Prix driving school where they can get behind the wheel of a scaled down racing car. See classic road and race cars in the Galleria Ferrari, and learn about the famous drivers and designers.
Know Before You Go
The park is open from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily.
Ferrari World is situated on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. It can be reached by taking the Sheikh Zayed Road towards Abu Dhabi and is roughly an hour's drive from Dubai.
The operator also offers a free shuttle service that you can take advantage of. Click here to view the schedule and pick up and drop off points.
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Such exhilaration, much wow
Bought these tickets for my better half, who has been in love with Formula 1 race cars since the day we met. He was practically squealing the entire tour and couldn't get enough of it
There is a nice souvenir shop at Ferrari world, in case you were wondering what to get your friends (ha-ha)
You will receive an email with your Ferrari World Bronze Pass instantly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Your Ferrari World Bronze Pass is valid up to six months from the date of purchase.
Ferrari World, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11