Ferrari World & Qasr Al Watan
Experience the true essence of Dubai with this full-day package that blends the heady excitement of Ferrari World with the stunning splendor of the presidential palace, Qasr Al Watan
- Ferrari World: Packed with over 37 thrill rides, Ferrari-inspired shows and a host of dining options, this amusement park is designed to gear up fun times with loved ones
- Qasr Al Watan: The stunning white presidential palace features ornate artwork and distinct zones, each narrating a story of royal splendor
- Tip: Don't miss the brilliant 'Palace in Motion' lights show at 7:45 PM
- Upgrade your experience to include an open meal voucher at Ferrari World
Discover the extravagance of the Ferrari World with over 25 thrilling rides on offer. With a Bronze pass, you will receive unlimited all-day access to Ferrari World. Attractions include Formula Rossa, an adrenaline-fuelled ride that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car and reaches speeds up to 240km per hour. It also holds the record for the world’s fastest rollercoaster. Feel your pulse race as you twist and turn upside down on Flying Aces, the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet!
Qasr Al Watan
Nestled in Abu Dhabi, Qasr Al Watan is a presidential palace that was recently opened to the public. One of the finest examples of Arabic architecture and craftsmanship, the palace's design signifies its heritage and its future vision. The palace has its own library with books on a wide range of subjects including archeology, history, heritage, memoirs, biographies, human and social sciences, statistics, administration, culture, literature, arts, etc. One of the major attractions of the palace is its light and sound show, which depicts the history and growth of the UAE as a nation.
Know Before You Go
Daily - 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
20 Dec to 30 Dec - 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
31 Dec - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
1 Jan to 4 Jan - 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Qasr Al Watan:
Daily - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Last Entry - 7:00 PM
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
Qasr Al Watan
- Please make sure to keep your mobile phones on silent mode before entering the palace.
- You can park your car at Visitors Center Car Park, which also comes with valet parking services.
- Bags and cases with more dimensions than 500 X 350 won't be allowed inside the palace.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your ticket instantly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Your Ferrari World Bronze Pass is valid up to six months from the date of purchase.