Skip The Line Combo: City Canal Cruise, Rijksmuseum & Van Gogh Museum
Explore the world of art in Amsterdam with this special combo. Cruise down the Amsterdam Canal and take in the Baroque works displayed at the waterfront; discover the paintings and art collections at the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum at your own pace with this combo.
Your Combo Highlights
- Relax and enjoy a cruise through the beautiful canals of Amsterdam with views of the city and some historical buildings
- Witness 800 years of Dutch art and history through the galleries of the Rijksmuseum
- Marvel at Vincent Van Gogh’s works with the largest collection at the Van Gogh museum
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
City Canal Cruise Experience
Glide down Amsterdam’s famous canal ways and take in the mesmerizing visuals all along the Amsterdam canals. With 1550 monumental buildings all along the banks, you’ll soon realize why this UNESCO World Heritage Site is known as the ‘Venice of the North.’ As you cruise down the canals you’ll get insights into the Golden Age of Amsterdam. The cruise also has an audio commentary in 21 languages which will allow you to learn more about this breathtaking part of the world.
Relax and take in the picturesque sights as you cruise by the city's canals. Feel the wind blow through your hair as you learn the rich culture and history of the land. From the 17th century Amsterdam to the modern city, you're guaranteed a better understanding of the city after the cruise.
Home to the largest collection of artwork in Netherlands, the Rijksmuseum showcases some of the best paintings worldwide and greatly emphasizes on Dutch history between the 1200 AD and 2000 AD. Delve into this world of artistic grace and poise as you walk through the halls adorned with paintings from geniuses.
Must-See Paintings at the Rijksmuseum
- The Night Watch by Rembrandt Van Rijn
- The Milkmaid by Johannes Vermeer
- Woman in Blue Reading a Letter by Johannes Vermeer
- Self-Portrait by Vincent Van Gogh
- The Feast of Saint Nicholas by Jan Steen
- Jeremiah Lamenting the Destruction of Jerusalem by Rembrandt Van Rihn
- The Merry Fiddler by Gerard Van Honthorst
- Still Life with Turkey Pie by Pieter Claesz
- Don Ramon Satue by Francisco Goya
- The Drunken Couple by Jan Steen
- St.Paul Healing the Cripple at Lystra by Karel Dujardin
Van Gogh Museum Experience
An artwork museum dedicated to the enigmatic Vincent Van Gogh; this museum is a mecca in the world of post-impressionist paintings. Ranked the 31st best museum in the world, this museum houses the largest collection of Vincent Van Gogh works in the world. The collection here includes 200 paintings, 400 drawings and 700 letters by the prolific painter.
Must-See Paintings at Vincent Van Gogh Museum
- The Potato Eaters
- The Harvest
- The Yellow House
- Almond Blossoms
- Self-Portrait with Pipe
- Tree Roots
- The Pink Peach Tree
- A Pair of Shoes
- Great Peacock Moth
- The Old Cemetery Tower at Nuenen
- Self-Portrait with Grey Felt
- 75-minutes cruise down Amsterdam Canals
- Priority Access tickets to Rijksmuseum
- Priority Access tickets to Van Gogh Museum
Know Before You Go
Van Gogh Museum Timings:
The Van Gogh Museum allows entry only at some points in the day to ensure the museum isn't crowded. These timings are 09:00 am, 09:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 01:00 pm, 01:30 pm, 02:30 pm,03:00 pm, 03:30 pm, 04:00 pm and 04:30 pm. The museum is open from 09:00 am - 07:00 pm.
In the next step of your booking process, you are requested to select the timing for your visit to the Van Gogh Museum.
Rijksmuseum is open daily from 09:00 am - 05:00 pm. You can visit the museum at any time of your choice on your scheduled day of the visit.
The cruise departs every half hour from 10:00 am - 06:00 pm from March to October and every hour from 10 am - 5 pm from November to February. You can go for any of the cruises on the scheduled day. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your desired cruise time to ensure a smooth boarding.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How to Redeem Tickets
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
• You will receive an email with your combo voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to the boarding point at Stadhouderskade 30 (1071 ZD) on the other side of the canal as Hard Rock cafe and spot the Blue Boat Company sign.
• Display your e-voucher at the Blue Boat Company ticketing office and climb aboard your cruise.
• Your tickets are valid for the day you’ve booked the experience from 10:00 am - 06:00 pm in summer and 10:00 am - 05:00 pm in winter.
• A detailed look at the redemption point can be found here.
Van Gogh Museum
• Your combo voucher will contain a barcode in it.
• Please display the same at the entrance line of the Van Gogh Museum.
• Your ticket is valid only for the scheduled date and time you've selected.
• Van Gogh Museum is located at Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam.
• You can enter the museum up to 30 minutes after your reserved starting time.
• Your combo voucher will contain a barcode in it.
• Display your barcode at the entrance of the Rijksmuseum between 09:00 am - 05:00 pm.
• Please proceed directly to the entrance and not the ticketing counter.
• Rijksmuseum is located at Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam.
• Your tickets are valid for the day you’ve booked the experience.
Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam