Twickenham Stadium & World Rugby Museum - Behind the Scenes Tour
- Get the stories behind some of the greatest players, matches and tries
- Browse through an array of trophies including the Calcutta Cup, the intricately beautifully engraved trophy made from 270 silver rupees for which England and Scotland have competed since 1879
- Watch film and video footage allowing you to re-live some of rugby’s most memorable moments
- Check out the world’s finest collection of rugby memorabilia – over 25,000 iconic objects dating back to the beginning of the game at the museum
Discover why people love rugby, from the grassroots game to the elite sport on this guided tour of the Twickenham Stadium. Get access to some of the most exclusive parts of the Stadium like the England dressing room. Absorb the atmosphere in the royal box and imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the players’ tunnel to take in the view pitch side.
Stroll through the World Rugby Museum that gives a unique insight into this magnificent sport. Follow the history of the game from its origins in Rugby School to the present day at the museum. This is the ultimate experience for the rugby enthusiast!
- Tour admission
- Professional tour guide
Know Before You Go
- Tuesday – Friday 11:00, 13:00 and 15:00
- Saturday 10:30, 12:00, 13:30 and 15:00
- Sunday 12:00 and 14:00
- Mondays are closed
- The nearest train station is Twickenham, which is a short walk from the stadium. Turn right out of the station, and then continue down Whitton Road.
- The nearest Underground stations are Hounslow East for the Piccadilly Line, and Richmond for the District Line.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your voucher via email instantly. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.