Ghost Bus Tour of London
- This theatrical sightseeing tour will show you the darker side of London while providing a piece of comedy horror theatre
- Hop onboard a classic 1960s Routemaster bus which will take you through the city's most famous sites
- Be educated and entertained by a knowledgeable conductor who will show you where the murders, tortures, and executions took place
- Learn about the many famous executions, beheaded heads on spikes at the city's entrances and the Great Fire of 1666
- Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- Downing Street
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- London Bridge.
The Ghost Bus Tour of London is a journey around London seeing the city's most famous sites, including the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and London Bridge.
The Conductor will show you where the murders, tortures and executions took place - and where certain restless spirits still linger. Hear about London's grisly history, from the executions of King Charles I and Anne Boleyn to the heads of criminals placed on spikes at the city's entrances and the Great Fire of 1666.
There are also surprises onboard the bus - it was indeed once a funeral bus, so it's not a surprise that the dead may have left some imprint on the vehicle.
- Admission tickets
- Food & beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The tour bus stop is located opposite Sherlock Holmes Pub, Northumberland Avenue, London
- The tour bus stop is outside the Grand Hotel, just opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub.
Other experiences similar to Ghost Bus Tour of London