Ghost Bus Tour of London
Embark on a paranormal adventure through the city, learn about the gruesome past of London and maybe even meet a spirit or two along the way on this thrilling night tour!
- This theatrical sightseeing tour will show you the darker side of London while providing a piece of comedy horror theatre
- Hop onboard a classic 1960s Routemaster bus which will take you through the city's most famous sites
- Be educated and entertained by a knowledgeable conductor who will show you where the murders, tortures, and executions took place
- Learn about the many famous executions, beheaded heads on spikes at the city's entrances and the Great Fire of 1666
The Ghost Bus Tour of London is a journey around London seeing the city's most famous sites, including the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and London Bridge.
The Conductor will show you sites of murders and executions that took place throughout the city and, of course, the hotspots of ghostly activity. Hear about London's famous, grisly history, from the executions of King Charles I and Anne Boleyn to the heads of criminals placed on spikes at the city's entrances and the deaths during the Great Fire of 1666.
There are also surprises onboard the bus - it was indeed once a funeral bus, so it's not a surprise that the dead may have left some imprint on the vehicle.
Know Before You Go
The tour is available every day except for 24th, 25th and 31st of December.
Sunday - Thursday: 7:30 PM and 9 PM
Friday: 6 PM, 7:30 PM and 9 PM
Saturday: 6 PM, 7:30 PM, 7:45 PM, 9 PM and 9:15 PM
This tour lasts approximately one hour and fifteen minutes.
Grand Hotel, opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub on Northumberland Avenue off Trafalgar Square.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
We went on a couple of tours while we were in London, but this was the best one. Highly recommend it.
We were bunch of friends and we had a blast. The tour guide made the ride extremely interesting.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your tickets via email instantly. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
The tour bus stop is outside the Grand Hotel, just opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub.
The ticket is valid for up to a year from the date of your purchase.
Outside The Grand Hotel, 8 Northumberland Ave, London
- The tour bus stop is outside the Grand Hotel, just opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub.