The Paris Pass
If you find touring multiple attractions overly expensive, this is just the package for you! With unlimited access to some of the busiest attractions and landmarks such as the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, The Orsay Museum, Montparnasse Tower and more, you’ll be sure to make the most of the pass. Also included in the Paris Pass Package is the Paris Visite Pass which entitles you to journeys via public transport to make your way around central Paris without needing to find alternative methods of payment. The Paris Pass Package is your one solution to touring the city hassle-free.
Paris Pass Components
- Paris Attractions Pass - Free entry to the best Paris attractions including a River Cruise and tour of the Opera Garnier.
- Paris Museums Pass - Free entry to top Paris museums and monuments like the Louvre, Musee d'Orsay.
- 1-day hop-on-hop-off Big Bus tour pass
- Paris Visite Travelcard - Free unlimited travel on the metro, RER and buses.
- 120+ page Paris Guidebook
Paris Pass Highlights
- Visit over 60 major attractions in Paris with just one tour pass.
- Choose from three comfortable options - 2, 3, 4 and 6-day passes.
- With the Paris Attraction Pass, you get access to 1-day hop-on-hop-off bus tour, Seine Bateaux Cruise, Grevin Wax Museum, Montparnasse Tower, Dali Museum and much more.
- With the Paris Museum Pass you get free entry to over 60 museums and monuments in and around Paris, including the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Musee D'Orsay.
- The Paris Visite Travelcard allows you to enjoy free unlimited travel on the metro, RER and buses.
- Get priority skip the lines at selected locations throughout the city and beat the queue with ease.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
The Paris Pass makes visiting the many famous attractions and museums in Paris an extremely easy and cost-effective affair, giving you priority skip-the-line access to over 60 museums and monuments in Paris for only a fraction of the cost. The more you visit, the more you save. The pass is available for 2, 3, 4 or 6 days. Depending on how many days you have in Paris, you can choose between these four options.
Popular landmarks of Paris such as the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum and the Notre Dame Cathedral are notorious for having ticket lines that are 1-3 hours long. The Paris Pass allows you to skip these ticket lines and get priority access to the museums and monuments. This allows you to spend more time experiencing the attraction than standing outside in the ticket queue.
The Paris Pass is also a very efficient way of experiencing what the city has to offer. The validity of the pass does not begin until you visit your first attraction. Hence, you can purchase your pass in advance and then plan your visits accordingly, without worrying about the expiration of the pass. Also, with unlimited usage during the validity period, you can visit any attraction you like for an unlimited number of times.
With the museum pass, you will also receive a flyer containing all the information you need to know about the featured museums and monuments.
Is the pass good for me?
The advantages of the Paris Pass are multifold and is of benefit to every traveler in Paris, whether you’re visiting Paris for the first time, traveling with children or in a group. The biggest advantage though is the savings. The iVenture Unlimited card helps you save up to 40% on entrance fees.
4-Day Paris Pass: €189.00
Day 1: Paris Big Bus Tour: €33.00
Day 1: Louvre Museum: €15.00
Day 1: Notre Dame Cathedral: €10.00
Day 1: Pantheon: €8.50
Day 2: The Orsay Museum: €12.00
Day 2: Paris Opera House: €15.50
Day 2: French Wine Tasting: €30.00
Day 3: Set in Paris Walking Tour: €25.00
Day 3: Picasso Museum: €12.50
Day 3: Centre Pompidou: €13.00
Day 3: Montparnasse Tower: €15.00
Day 4: Seine River Cruise: €15.00
Day 4: Arc De Triomphe: €12.00
Day4: Grevin Wax Museum: €23.50
The 4-day Paris Pass will cost you €189.00 while you will be spending €233.00 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. This translates to savings of around 20% on the general admission prices with the Paris Pass. And we haven't even considered the travel costs that you will save.
- Admission to top Paris museums and monuments like the Louvre, Musee d'Orsay and Notre Dame with the Paris Attractions Pass and Paris Museum Pass
- Unlimited travel on the metro, RER and buses with the Paris Visite Travelcard
- Free Paris Bus Tour to see the sights on a 1 day hop on hop off Big Bus tour
- 120+ page Paris Guidebook full of useful information, tips and itinerary suggestions for your trip to Paris
Paris Pass Key Inclusions
- 1 Day Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Louvre Museum
- Arc De Triomphe
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- The Orsay Museum
- Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- Palace of Versailles
- Montparnasse Tower
- Centre Pompidou
- Opera Garnier Guided Tour
- Picasso Museum
- Orangerie Museum
- La Conciergerie
- Rodin Museum
- Quai Branly Museum
- Dali Exhibition
- The Paris Story
- Paris Aquarium Cineaqua
- Grevin Wax Museum
- Les Caves du Louvre Wine Tasting
- Archaeological Crypt of Notre-Dame
- Rex Studios: Les Etoiles du Rex
- Petit Train de Montmartre
- Set in Paris Walking Tour
- Paris Science Museum
- Gourmet Chocolate Museum
- Abbaye Royale De Chaalis
- Gustave Moreau Museum
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis
- Villa Savoye Villa Savoye
- Chateau de Compiegne
- The Palace of Malmaison
- Maurice Denis Museum
- Palais de la Decouverte
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Chateau de Maisons-Laffitte
- Chateau de Pierrefonds
- Chateau de Vincennes
- Museum of the Cinema
- Chateau Fontainebleau
- Museum of the Asian Arts Museum
- Chateaux de Champs-Sur-Marne
- Museum of the Arts and Invention
- Conde Museum
- History of Immigration Museum
- House of Auguste Rodin at Meudon
- Museum of Arab History
- National Museum Of Eugene Delacroix
- Nissim De Camondo Museum
- Museum of 3D Relief Maps
- Museum of Air and Space Museum
- Museum of French Monuments
- Museum of Jewish Art & History
- Museum of Music
- Museum of the Sewers of Paris
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Museum of Port-Royal de Champs
- National Museum of the Middle Ages
- National Museum of the Renaissance
- Sevres Ceramics Museum
- The Army Museum
Your voucher will be sent to you in an instant. Please print and show the voucher at the venue along with a valid photo ID. Your Paris Pass can be collected from: Big Bus Ticket Shop, 11 Avenue de L'Opera, 75001, Paris between 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM.
Paris Pass Desk, 11 Avenue de l'Opéra, Paris
- The Paris Travelcard is valid in Central Paris (zones 1 - 3) for use on metro, RER, buses, trams and SNCF trains for traveling any time of day, any day of the week for the specified number of days.
- The collection point for the pass is: Big Bus Ticket Shop, 11 Avenue de L'Opera, 75001, Paris between 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM.