Guided Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai
With this beautifully crafted package, visit the most iconic sights of Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the UAE.
- Go on a guided sightseeing tour of the land of stunning landmarks and archaeological sites.
- Experience the beauty of the architectural marvels and astounding structures that define the city as you visit the Sheikh Zayed Centre or indulge your taste buds as you take a stroll along the Corniche, famous for its world-class cafes and a mix of cultures.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (Visit)
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Emirates Palace (Photo Stop)
- President's Palace
- Drive Through Presidential Palace
- Heritage Village (Visit)
- Abu Dhabi Marina Mall (Photo Stop)
- Islamic Art Museum
- Dates Market
- Carpet Souk (Visit)
- Drive To Saadiyat & Yas Island
- Ferrari World (Photo Stop)
Visit the capital city of the United Arab Emirates and experience the amalgamation of rich cultural and traditional heritage with modern contemporary life. Accompanied by an experienced local guide, set off on this unique journey of discovery, and explore Abu Dhabi in a whole new way.
Start your day at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the world’s eight biggest mosque and realize the growing cultural diversity of the Islamic World. Next, drive to the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and take your taste buds on a culinary journey as you marvel at the clear waterfront. Stroll down the Corniche and then pass by the Emirates Palace and the Presidential Palace and be amazed by true opulence and luxury. End your day in the Jewel of Arabia with a visit to the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and journey into the past, and explore life in the Emirates before the discovery of oil.
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel in Dubai.
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Go
This tour begins at 9:00 AM everyday and you will be dropped back at your hotel by approximately 5:00 PM. Should you choose to book the city tour and Ferrari World combo, pickups begin at 8:30 AM and departure from Ferrari World to return to Dubai is at 7:00 PM approximately.
- The Sheikh Zayed Centre remains closed on Fridays and Saturdays
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change
- Some locations in the tour might be closed to visitors on account of special occasions or public holidays
- A strict dress code must be observed when visiting the mosque. Women must wear loose long trousers or long skirts and tops with long sleeves and must keep their head covered with a scarf at all times. Tight and transparent clothing is not permitted. Men must not wear shorts.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Me and my family took the "exclusive experience". It was nice, we had an amazing tour guide who gave us the space we needed. It was a great ride, we had some great buggies also. Of course, driving 2 hours on the dunes was awesome and we stopped to catch the sun setting with the best panaromic view ever. Extremely enjoyable experience for sure
What a great way to spend some real quality family time. We drove over sand dunes, watched as the sun set and the falcon show, rode a camel briefly and relaxed at the camp later on. All in a day's time. I'm not sure which travel agency has the least price but ours had good value. The camp was great and the food was delicious. They also gave us complementary wine. A shoutout to our awesome driver by the way (Khaled). He definitely made the trip a whole lot better with his humour and knowledge. Thank you Abu Dhabi
My family and I had transit of 2 days in Dubai and decided to take the 1-day tour to Abu Dhabi. We were simply awestruck by the service received and we got to see many exciting places and take amazing pictures. Would definitely go again.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pickup and, if applicable, at the venue.
Your tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Guided Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai