FC BARCELONA vs CD LEGANES
- Watch an intense match between league leaders and current holders FC Barcelona and relative newcomers and relegation bound CD Leganes.
- Game Schedule: 9:00 PM - Sunday 22 March 2020 | Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
- Come be a part of a rapturous crowd and soak in the fervent atmosphere at the Camp Nou, the largest football stadium in Europe
- Watch some of the most exciting displays of attacking football, orchestrated by some of the most versatile midfielders in the football world
CD Leganes, the Madrid based team are the newest side to play in the top tier of Spanish Football, earning their promotion in the 2015-16 campaign. Their stay in the La Liga is seemingly on the verge as they sit in a lowly 19th place and their survival looks bleak, with a disastrous run of fixtures ahead of them. FC Barcelona will look to ensure that they stay atop the La Liga standings, and secure a rare three-peat of La Liga titles. Expect the lethal front three of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, and Antoine Griezmann to be at their best and enthrall the home crowd with a strong performance.
Camp Nou is the home stadium FC Barcelona ever since it was built in 1957. The renowned stadium has a staggering capacity of 99,354 and has hosted matches at the Football World Cup and the Olympics, in addition to two Champions League finals. One of the stands displays the team’s motto, Mes Que un club which translates to “More than a club,” a feeling that can be seen echoing throughout the stadium on match day.
Optimized Seat Allocation - Seats in Pairs
The paired seats can be placed together, diagonally, one behind the other, with another fan in the middle or with a ladder in the middle.
The system gives priority to the option of adjoining seats. In the event of a reservation of more than 2 seats, the system will try to ensure that all seats are as close as possible. If an odd number of seats is chosen, one of the seats will be placed as close as possible to one of the paired seats.
- By Metro: L5 (to Badal Station) | L3 (to Palau Reial Station) | L5, L9S, L10S (to Collblanc Station) | L3 (to Les Corts)
- By Bus: H8 (to Les Corts - Arizala or Les Corts - Benavent) | 113 (to Av Joan XXIII - Maternitat) | M12 (to Av Joan XXIII - La Masia)
- By Tram: T1, T2, T3 (to Avinguda de Xile station)
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at Camp Nou for redemption.