Tokyo Sanrio Puroland Hello Kitty theme park
Make time for an unforgettable experience at one of Japan’s top attractions, Sanrio Puroland Hello Kitty theme park! Enjoy activities from thrilling rides to live performances and a tour of its stunning dessert-themed area!
- Visit Sanrio Puroland, one of Tokyo’s renowned theme parks, attracting nearly 1.5 million visitors a year
- Immerse yourself in the pink world of Hello Kitty and meet some of your favorite Sanrio characters
- A fun day for kids and adults alike, one can enjoy the film theater, live theaters, and dessert-themed attraction
- These tickets allow for a memorable opportunity to go on themed rides, watch live shows and visit gift shops
Opened in 1990, Sanrio Puroland is an indoor theme park in Tokyo spread across an area of nearly 500,000 square feet. As soon as you enter the park, you will be greeted by some of your favorite characters such as Hello Kitty, Little Twin Stars, and Cinnamon roll. Despite being primarily targeted towards a young audience, the park offers a number of attractions and rides for adults too. The park is perfect for Hello Kitty fans in particular, full of stories and portraits of her family, in addition to displays of jewelry, purses and other accessories that she owns. The dessert-themed attraction is quite popular and features factories of candy, ice cream, chocolate, and bread. All in all, an exciting day at one of Japan’s most lively theme parks awaits you!
- Entry into Sanrio Puroland
- Hotel transfers
- Food and snacks
Ages 2 and under enter for free.
Know Before You Go
Mon to Fri: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat & Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Opening hours may depend on the day, so make sure to check the operations schedule before booking
8, 9, 22, & 23 Apr
7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, & 28 May
3, 4, 11, & 18 Jun
8 & 9 Jul
9 & 10 Sep
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at - Sanrio Puroland, 1 Chome-31 Ochiai, Tama, Tokyo 206-8588, Japan
- Get Directions to the Redemption Point
This ticket is valid on or before 31st May 2020