Toledo Express from Madrid
Explore Toledo on this guided tour from Madrid and learn more about the rich cultural heritage of this historic city.
- Take a guided tour of Toledo and learn more about the history of this fortress city and the works of the great painter El Greco.
- Explore the Toledo Cathedral, the Church of Santo Tomé, the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, the Jewish Quarter, and other such emblematic attractions around the city with helpful commentary from your expert bilingual guide.
- Enjoy comfortable round-trip transport from Madrid in an air-conditioned luxury bus.
Explore the fortress city of Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on this guided day tour from Madrid. This famous and iconic city is one of the most popular destinations in Spain, and rightly so. Famous for its bladed weapons, for being the seat of power of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, and for being the final residence of the great Spanish master of the late Renaissance, El Greco, Toledo offers a walk down the lanes of history and art at nearly every corner.
Start early in the morning from Madrid and enjoy luxury bus transportation to Toledo, where your tour will begin. With an expert bilingual guide accompanying you and providing you with helpful commentary, you will walk through the streets of the city and learn more about its significance in the history of Spain. Your guide will lead you through the many iconic attractions of the city, such as the Toledo Cathedral, a church which is considered to be the largest example of the Gothic architectural style in Spain, the Jewish quarter, the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, and the Church of Santo Tomé, where you can see the famous painting “The Burial of Count Orgaz” by El Greco, and much more. Ideal for art and history lovers, this tour of Toledo will take you through the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods for a peek into the cultural heritage of this fortress city.
- Guided tour of Toledo
- Round-trip transportation from Madrid
- Expert bilingual guide
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Go
This tour involves some walking so please wear comfortable shoes.
Timings and Availability
- This tour takes place daily and it departs from the meeting points at 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
- The tour lasts for 9 hours approximately.
- Please reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs to avoid delays.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 0-3 can join this tour for free. Children aged 3-11 can avail reduced-price tickets. Please select the appropriate option at checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the meeting point to gain entry.
At 9:00 AM: Plaza Las Ventas, Calle Julio Camba, outside the Las Ventas subway (exit Julio Camba), 28028 Madrid.
At 9:30 AM: Statue of Neptune, Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, 28014 Madrid
- The nearest bus station to Plaza Las Ventas is Ventas, and bus 28, 31 and 106 will stop here.
- Nearest Metro station to Plaza Las Ventas is Ventas. Lines 2 and 5 stop here.
- The nearest bus station to Plaza Cánovas del Castillo is Neptuno, and bus 6, 10, 14, 26 will stop here.
These tickets are valid only for the date booked during checkout.