Qasr Al Watan - Skip the Line Tickets
Get skip-the-line access to the Qasr Al Watan, one of the finest examples of Arabian architecture and craftsmanship. Admire the beautiful palace as you walk inside it, visit the Qasr Al Watan Library, and explore the shopping options within the palace compounds. Make your way to the beautiful palace gardens and take in its lush green surroundings.
- Gain skip-the-line access to the Qasr Al Watan, a cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi.
- Admire the architectural brilliance of this place, which is a testimony of Arabian craftsmanship.
- Spend some time at the Qasr Al Watan Library, which has books on diverse topics including archeology, history, heritage, memoirs, biographies, human and social sciences, statistics, administration, culture, literature, arts, etc.
- Enjoy the light and sound show, which features UAE's story in three acts; past, present, and future.
- Marvel at the lush green gardens that are surrounding the palace.
What to Expect
Nestled in Abu Dhabi, Qasr Al Watan is a presidential palace that was recently opened to the public. One of the finest examples of Arabic architecture and craftsmanship, the palace's design signifies its heritage and its future vision. The palace has its own library with books on a wide range of subjects including archeology, history, heritage, memoirs, biographies, human and social sciences, statistics, administration, culture, literature, arts, etc. It also has its own gift shops; one at the Visitors Center and the other at the palace building. One of the major attractions of the palace is its light and sound show, which depicts the history and growth of the UAE as a nation. This show has been divided into three acts; past, present, and future.
- Access to the Palace of Qasr Al Watan
- Access to the gardens of Qasr Al Watan
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Food and Drinks
Reduced Ticket Prices
- Children below the age of 3 can take part in this experience for free.
Qasr Al Watan is open to visitors from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
The Palace in Motion Light Show will take place at 9:00 PM daily, and it lasts for 30 minutes.
From the 8th of September, the timings are as follows:
- Qasr al Watan: 10am-8pm
- Library: 10am-7pm
- Last Entry to Palace (Ticket Counter close): 7pm
- Palace and Exhibition Rooms close: 7.15pm
- Palace in Motion Show: 7.45pm
- Legma Visitor Centre: 10am-8.30pm
- Legma - Retail: 10am-7.30pm
- Diyafat - Retail: 12pm-7pm
- Al Fowala: 10.30am-7pm
- Visitor Centre: 10am-8.30pm
- Qasr al Watan Gift Shop: 10am-7.30pm
- Palace Tickets:10am-7pm
- Palace in Motion ONLY: 6.30pm-7.30pm
Know Before You Go
- Please make sure to keep your mobile phones on silent mode before entering the palace.
- You can park your car at Visitors Center Car Park, which also comes with valet parking services.
- Bags and cases with more dimensions than 500 X 350 won't be allowed inside the palace.
- People who are differently abled can ask for wheelchairs at the Visitors Center.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Your mobile tickets will be emailed to you shortly. Please make sure to display the ticket mobile phone at the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for 4 months after the date of purchase.
Al Ras Al Akhdar - Abu Dhabi, PO Box 128717, United Arab Emirates
Take the Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Highway and turn towards the 1st street. After that take the 2nd exit, take a right and keep going straight till you reach the meeting point.