Disneyland® Paris 1 Day Ticket
Meet your favorite Disney ® characters and spend an entire day exploring the different areas of Disneyland® Paris. Visit any one or both the Disney® themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park), enjoy the roller coaster rides, and explore the different themed areas of Disneyland® Paris.
- Visit Disneyland® Paris and make your way through its different themed areas with a 1-day ticket.
- Gain access to either one or both the themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park) of Disneyland® Paris.
- Help yourself to the different types of rides or simply spend your day traversing through the parks.
- See the Disney® Stars on Parade and assist in setting off the fireworks at the end of the day.
What to Expect
Take advantage of a 1-day ticket and visit Disneyland® Paris, also known as Euro Disney Resort. Make most of this opportunity and explore either one of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park or both. Walk through the five different themed sections — Fantasyland, Discoveryland, Adventureland, Frontierland, and Main Street, U.S.A. These sections have their own iconic attractions such as the Sleeping Beauty Castle, structures of great European personalities, and the old mining town. Additionally, you can also try the different types of rides like Big Thunder Mountain, RC Racer, and the Crush's Coaster.
Some of the popular rides at Disneyland® Paris are:
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Ratatouille: The Adventure
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop
- The Twilight Zone of Terror
You can also see the many Disney® Stars on Parade and assist in setting off the fireworks at Sleeping Beauty Castle at the end of the day.
- Tickets to Disneyland ® Paris
- Access to one or both of its themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please make sure to present your tickets in the shuttle, not at the cash desk of Disneyland® Paris
Here are details of the opening hours of Disneyland ® Paris:
- Disneyland ® Park: 10:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Walt Disney Studios ® Park: 10:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- 1 Disney ® Park (either Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- 2 Disney ® Parks (both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Boulevard de Parc, 77700 Coupvray, Paris