Barcelona Articket Passport: Admission to 6 museums
With the Barcelona Articket Passport, exploring the museums in Barcelona would be a walk in the park. Get skip-the-line access to 6 museums in Barcelona, including Picasso Museum, Joan Miró Foundation, and the National Art Museum of Catalonia, which has a collection of Catalan artworks of the last 1000 years. This Articket Passport is literally your best way of exploring the different museums in the city. You can use this pass for a year and save on both time and money.
- Get skip-the-line access to 6 museums in Barcelona for a year; the National Art Museum of Catalonia, Joan Miró Foundation, Picasso Museum, The Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art and the Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona.
- Additionally, enjoy access to the famed Antoni Tàpies Foundation and admire the works of this adored Spanish painter.
- Check out the collections of artworks by famous painter Pablo Picasso at the Picasso Museum.
- Marvel at the works of Joan Miró at the Joan Miró Foundation.
- Visit the Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona (CCCB), which is known for its core urban theme and hosting exhibitions, festivals, concerts, etc.
- Gain access to the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA), which houses a collection of more than 5,000 artworks.
- Visit the National Art Museum of Catalonia and admire its collection of Catalan artworks.
About Your Barcelona Articket Passport
Get an opportunity to explore the museums in Barcelona Articket Passport, which gives you access to 6 museums in Barcelona.
This pass saves you both time and money. It gives you access to 6 museums without the hassle of standing in long queues.
How to Use Your Barcelona Articket Passport
The biggest advantage of the Barcelona Articket Passport is the savings. It lets you explore 6 museums and marvel at the magnificent collection of artworks. It is a good alternative for travelers.
The Barcelona Articket Passport: €30
Individual prices at each museum:
- National Art Museum of Catalonia: €12
- Joan Miró Foundation: €13
- Picasso Museum: €12
- MACBA: €10
- CCCB: €6
- Antoni Tàpies Foundation: €7
Total (Without the Barcelona Articket Passport): €60
The Barcelona Articket Passport is worth €30. This a saving of 50%.
Please note that these are approximate prices that are subject to change.
Skip the Line Attractions
Picasso Museum | Joan Miró Foundation | Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona (CCCB) | Antoni Tàpies Foundation | National Art Museum of Catalonia | Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
- Access to 6 museums
- Customers can visit temporary and Permanent exhibitions
Know Before You Go
You get to visit 6 museums with the same ticket. The pass is valid until Dec 31
Using the Barcelona Articket Passport is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you will have to take a print out of it in order to collect your pass from the Turisme de Barcelona’s Information Offices. Once you have redeemed it, just show the physical pass at any of the designated museums and enjoy swift ease of entry.
If you traveling in groups of more than 10, you will have to pre-book at every museum.
Children below the age of 16 can take part in this experience for free.
Note: All museums except for MACBA will be closed on Mondays. MACBA will be closed on Tuesdays.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Barcelona Articket Passport
You will receive an email with your Barcelona Articket Passport shortly. Please take a print out of the same and display it at the redemption point mentioned in the mail in order to receive the pass. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for a year.
Before you avail the benefits of the Barcelona Articket Passport, you must pick it up from the Turisme de Barcelona’s Information Offices at the address below:
Turisme de Barcelona, Plaça de Catalunya, 17, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Open 7 days a week: 08:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Contact: (+)+34 932 85 38 34.
How to Get There
The nearest station is Pl. Catalunya - Fontanella. Walk towards Carrer de Fontanella then make your way across the road. After that turn left, take the next right and keep walking straight. At 14 meters, take a sharp left and you will find Turisme de Barcelona’s Information Offices.
This ticket is valid until 31 Dec.