Admission Passport for Small Worlds Tokyo
The world's largest indoor miniature theme park, Small World Tokyo shows you the entire world shrunk down to the scale of 1/80 and is one of the most unique experiences you can imagine. Watch scores of tiny people go about their lives at home and work in an everyday setting.
- Walk through the Gulliver tunnel to watch the miniature people go about their busy lives from sunrise to sunset.
- Experience the charm of an ever-changing world where day and night take turns every 15 minutes.
- Be ready for anything, from dragons to joyrides to astronauts, the miniature world has it all.
- Don't forget to capture as many photos as possible of this memorable experience of a lifetime.
- Upgrade your ticket to become a part of this dreamlike world. Get yourself miniaturized to the scale of 1/35 with a cutting-edge 3D scanner.
- Admission to Small Worlds Tokyo
- Get your 1/35 scale miniature (optional upgrade)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Look at the World Differently
With the big picture available at your eye level, look at the world differently. Find a particular point of view that you have never experienced before. With this new perspective, take the lesson of the “big picture” back with you. People with different professions including coal miners, florists, astronauts, lawyers, etc., are living their busy lives in this mini world giving you an insight into what their day or night looks like. As day shifts into night and back every 15 minutes, each change will come with a new experience.
Challenge Yourself to Uncover Mysteries
So many characters, references, and stories are hidden in the small worlds, simply waiting to be discovered. Are you lucky enough to unveil them or sharp enough to spot these wonders, including a fire-breathing dragon?
Become a Part of the Small Worlds
Create a memento of your visit unlike any other by going for the 1/35 figure option. Get your miniature figure designed using the state-of-the-art 3D scanner to go home with a perfect mini you.
know before you go
know before you go
- Food and drinks are not allowed, other than those necessary for people with allergies.
- Pets and animals are not allowed, except for service dogs.
- Candies, gum, snacks for children, water bottles, and plastic bottles can be brought into the park.
- You can use the coin lockers in the hall near the exit on the 1st floor to store your belongings. Big items that don’t fit in the coin lockers can be stored at the ticket office on the 1st floor.
- If you wish the figure to be sent by post, you may need to pay extra shipping charges locally.
The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Small Worlds Tokyo.
- Address: Ariake Butsuryu Center, 1-3-33, Ariake, Koto-ku,135-0063, Tokyo.
- The closest bus stop is Ariake Colosseum. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses East 16 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Ariake-tennis-no-mori Station. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains Yurikamome to get you there.