Entry Tickets to TOEI Kyoto Studio Park
TOEI Kyoto Studio Park is an innovative theme park that seeks to immerse you in the wonders of Japanese cinema! Learn about period dramas (jidaigeki films), dress up as different characters, and explore the Cinema Culture Museum where artifacts of legendary directors like Akira Kurosawa are kept.
- Unravel the fascinating history of period dramas (jidaigeki films) as you explore the sets at TOEI Kyoto Studio Park.
- Dress up as different characters, from princesses to oirans and samurais.
- Visit the Cinema Culture Museum where keepsakes of legendary directors like Akira Kurosawa exist.
- Lose yourself in the different eras of Japan as you see the filmmaking techniques that make this cinema unique.
- Attend events and shows around your favorite works of art - from Demon Slayer to Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- Entry to TOEI Kyoto Studio Park
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Perfectly Preserved Cinematic Legacy
Period dramas require intricate set design and cultural symbolism. TOEI Kyoto Studio Park is the only theme park in Japan where you can peek behind the scenes of these jidaigeki films. Walk around a film set depicting a street from the Edo period that is used to shoot more than 200 films a year.
Relish the atmosphere of ancient Japan as you watch a ninja show or dress up as a geisha or samurai. Don costumes and transport yourself into your favorite show or movie. Find all kinds of entertainment for all ages.
Visit your personal favorite worlds in this creative paradise; whether its complex dramas from the minds of Akira Kurosawa or Kenji Mizoguchi, or famous anime by TOEI Animation Studios. Relive childhood classics like Dragon Ball, modern favorites like One Piece, and ethereal masterpieces like Sailor Moon.
know before you go
know before you go
- Daily: 9am to 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Toei Kyoto Studio Park.
- Address: 10 Uzumasa Higashihachiokacho, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8586, Japan.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Uzumasa Eigamura mae. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 62 System (Kyoto バス, 65 System (Kyoto バス) and 66 systems to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Uzumasa-Kōryūji Station. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board tram Randen to get you there.