Tokyo Sanrio Puroland Hello Kitty theme park
Make time for an unforgettable experience at one of Japan’s top attractions, Sanrio Puroland Hello Kitty theme park! Enjoy activities from thrilling rides to live performances and a tour of its stunning dessert-themed area!
- Visit Sanrio Puroland, one of Tokyo’s renowned theme parks, attracting nearly 1.5 million visitors a year
- Immerse yourself in the pink world of Hello Kitty and meet some of your favorite Sanrio characters
- A fun day for kids and adults alike, one can enjoy the film theater, live theaters, and dessert-themed attraction
- These tickets allow for a memorable opportunity to go on themed rides, watch live shows and visit gift shops
- Entry into Sanrio Puroland
- Hotel transfers
- Food and snacks
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 30 Apr, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 30 Apr, 2023.
Opened in 1990, Sanrio Puroland is an indoor theme park in Tokyo spread across an area of nearly 500,000 square feet. As soon as you enter the park, you will be greeted by some of your favorite characters such as Hello Kitty, Little Twin Stars, and Cinnamon roll. Despite being primarily targeted towards a young audience, the park offers a number of attractions and rides for adults too. The park is perfect for Hello Kitty fans in particular, full of stories and portraits of her family, in addition to displays of jewelry, purses and other accessories that she owns. The dessert-themed attraction is quite popular and features factories of candy, ice cream, chocolate, and bread. All in all, an exciting day at one of Japan’s most lively theme parks awaits you!
know before you go
know before you go
Mon to Fri: 10am - 5pm
Sat & Sun: 9am - 5pm
Opening hours may depend on the day, so make sure to check the operations schedule before booking
- 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 28th, and 29th
- 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, and 27th
- 2nd, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th, 17th, and 30th
Ages 2 and under enter for free
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Sanrio Puroland.
- Address: 1 Chome-31 Ochiai, Tama, Tokyo 206-8588, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is Ochiai 1 Chome. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 多0 5 and 鶴3 2 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Odakyu Tama Center Station. It is a 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board the Tama Line to get you there