The Bell Tower Experience Tickets
See the ancient art of bell ringing in action and have a go at ringing the bells!
- Admire the impressive 6,500kg ANZAC Bell, a memorial to Australian and New Zealand servicemen and women.
- Take in the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the Observation Deck.
- Try your hand at bell chiming and get a certificate to commemorate your experience.
- Explore rare and fascinating artifacts, historic bells from cultures in displays that line the gallery walls.
- Bell Tower Entry Ticket with access to all public levels, including the Observation Deck and the bell ringing chamber
- 30-minute guided interactive bell chiming experience
- Bell chiming certificate
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
At the spot where Perth meets the Swan River in Barrack Square, you will find the towering glass spire of the Bell Tower. This is one of the largest musical instruments in the world. It was custom built to store the historic bells (dating back to 1725) of Saint Martin in the Fields church, the parish church of Buckingham Palace in Trafalgar Square, London.
Your ticket to the Bell Tower will allow you to travel back in time and see the fascinating displays of these iconic bells. You will get to learn more about the ancient art of bell ringing, all while enjoying stunning views of Perth's skyline, as well as that of Swan River from the sixth-floor open-air Observation Deck. Don't miss out on having a go at the interactive Bell Chiming Experience, where you can try the art of bell ringing for yourself! See the famous ANZAC Bell, the largest swinging bell in Australia (it weighs 6,500 kg) and is a memorial to Australian and New Zealand servicemen and women involved in wars, conflicts and peacekeeping operations around the world.
Tip: Time your visit on a Thursday, so you can see the bells ring by the professionals between 12 PM and 1 PM and listen to the new 6,500kg ANZAC Bell ring at 12 PM for an entire minute.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour start time
- Experienced bell ringers perform in concert every Thursday and Sunday from 12 PM to 1 PM (days and times are subject to change without notice).
- We recommend allowing 45 minutes at the Bell Tower. At the conclusion of the tour, you are free to discover the Tower's fascinating exhibits, including the St Martin-in-the-Fields bells from London, the oldest bell in Australia dating back to 1550, and the Mark Creasy Turret Clock.
Infants aged 0-4 can go for free. Children aged 5-14, seniors aged 60 and above, as well as families with 2 adults and 2 children, can enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at The Bell Tower.
- Address: Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest bus stop is 'Barrack Sq Barrack Square Blue Cat 2.' Catch a Blue CAT bus to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.